✓Chapter 18

Morgan's pov

"Morgan"

"Yes Billie"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I looked at her through the glass wall and found her staring at me,eyes wide full of hope, bitting her lip nervously.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for any relationship,with the kind of life I live I wouldn't want to put her in danger,will my parents accept me? Do I follow my heart or listen to the words my brain depict.

I probably shouldn't, at the same time I don't want to break her heart,I want to say yes,I don't want to be alone anymore but I'm scared of letting anyone in especially with Kreber and everyone after me.

"It's ok if your not ready–"

"I'll make you a promise..."

"After all of this is over, I'll give an answer Billie" what will I tell her... I'll think about that later.

"Ok" she said smilling. How the hell do we get out of here and most importantly how the hell do I get out of here with the information I want the most.

"Billie when they brought you here for the first time... Did you see the way"

"No,was covered up"

I turned and rubbed my hair on the steel table "yes!" I exclaimed making Billie look at me like I'm crazy.

I shook my head making three hair pins fall. I stood up,turned taking them,I sat back down and worked on opening them up,I jiggled them in the locks opening them up,I rubbed and blew on my wrists to ease the burning.

I quickly went to Billie picking her locks too. "You better say yes when I propose" she said seriously rubbing her wrists making me roll my eyes at her.

I hope she's only joking... "We gotta stay here,just don't show those chains are gone" I told her going through the door to my... Holding cell? I think.

I sat down patiently waiting for Kreber to come back,if there is one thing I've learned so far patience is a key not many deem as a worthy weapon.

I mean force has its perks too but trust me, patience can destroy twuce of what force can too.

★♪★

They brought food in but I didn't take a bite, I love food but this food...no way. Billie on the other hand devoured it without batting an eyelash,bitch has an iron tummy!

"Why aren't you eating Morgan,don't you like the food i had prepared for you?"

"Thank you old man but I prefer eating food I've prepared myself"

"Alright,I guess you learned that the hard way..." He smirked

A sly smile creased my lips "that hard way made me get my hands on your kids"
His smirk faltered "what do you really want Morgan?"