✓Chapter 11

Morgan's pov

Why did I get all this weird feelings when she gripped my throat commanding me,why did she kiss me?! Why did I kiss back?! Why I'm I feeling like this?!

We got to the mansion and I slipped the wig off going to the room I stopped before opening it. I can't go in there right now, I turned and opened the other door to the opposite of Billie's room.

I heard him yelling at me all over again,I felt so scared I opened the closet doors to hide when Aqua stopped me.

"Don't go in there,it won't solve anything". Why is he doing this to me? why is he beating me? I never asked my parents to leave me,I never did anything to deserve this treatment.

I felt the tears forming in my eyes,I felt the rage,the pain,the anger,nobody loves me.

I never asked for this! I pulled the closet doors ripping them off. I placed the laptop and MiFi down,I tore the sheets the mattress, pulled on the clothes I'm in,I kicked the bed,turned the desk over,I punched the walls screaming ,I took the lamp smashing it into a wall and fell on the floor.

I can't like anyone,I'm meant to be alone. 'you can like someone' 'no you can't,your broken' 'no your not' he was right no one can ever like someone like me.

Someone whose parents left but decided to take the two other children,that's why they're setting up a date for me,they want me out of their lives, I felt people sorround me. I'm too busy dealing with my shit,they can yell at me later.

"Morgan" that voice... its beautiful it's not his voice,where did he go he was yelling at me— "Morgan, listen to me..." It's Chrystal. I looked around and found everyone here. They are staring at me...

I need Aqua but he– he took her away he killed her "he took Aqua" I whispered to Chrystal.

I want Aqua back,I can't do this I want to die "...We'll find him,right now I just need you to come back..."

We'll find him... We'll find him..."you promise?" I whispered. "Yes,I promise" she said still holding her hand out. I laced my fingers with hers and she came holding me.

★♪★

"Where do you want to sleep?" Chrystal asked while cleaning me up. "Billie" I replied.

"Ok" she said helping me brush my teeth and braid my hair. She took the laptop and MiFi.

Chrystal opened the door and I pushed myself into the corner ripping the camera off. I stepped on it, walking to the bed the shower is running.

Chrystal took the room key and placed the laptop on the desk. She locked the door and threw the key back to me from under the door. I changed got into bed covering myself and got lost listening to the water run in the shower.

★♪★

I woke up on a breathing bed warm bed,with it's hands holding me,the strong sweet scent of— wait beds don't breath! That's not right, I opened my eyes and found myself cuddled up into Billie.