✓Chapter 2

Billie's pov

After lunch I went to check up on the girl. I was going to open the door when I heard laughing. Everyone was downstairs and I locked this door, who could she be laughing with. I tried the handle but the door was still locked. I fished the key out opening the door and found her laughing while staring at the couch.

There's no one there,she stopped laughing when she saw me and tilted her head eyebrows furrowed. She shrugged and looked back at the couch. "You made her leave" she said pouting,gotta admit she's a little cute.

"Who?" I asked,her eyes went wide after I asked but she kept quiet. I eyed her for a few more seconds trying to read her but nothing.

"Name" I commanded going to sit on the bed watching her.
She made a low evil chuckle "Morgan" she said looking at the ceiling.

"Morgan, that's... Unique" I honestly don't know what to say about her name, sometimes I really wonder what people think when I say my name is Billie "Mmmhm" she hummed.

"Morgan... So here are the rules,your my hostage,you only go outside with me,if you want anything you ask me for it,do not disrespect any member of the gang,you do what I tell you to,never interrupt anyone talking to you,you only talk when your allowed to,do not make eye contact unless your told to,if you really want something you beg for it,youll be given chores to do and your not going to miss any of them,if you do not follow any of this rules you'll get punished" I said smirking.

"What sort of punishment?" She asked calmly. "I'll get to decide on that" I said smilling wickedly,the thoughts crossing my head right now man.

"That's all you wanted to say?" She asked pulling on the chain on her right hand. "Yes" I said going to leave. "I'm hungry" she still pulling on the chain.

"You beg for food" i snapped,she can't ask for food like that I'm in charge here. "Sit down!" She said through gritted teeth.

I went and slapped her hard "you don't command me or you'll get punished" I said gripping her neck,she needs to fucking understand that she can't make me do just like she asks.

She looked back at me so coldly that her green eyes seemed to look like a green volcano was almost erupting but cooled down instantly.

I let go of her neck and sat down. "You kidnapped me, brought me here against my will,give me rules to follow and chained me to a bed" she listed blankly.

"I have a few of my rules too" she added turning to me with that cold glare "if you ever lay a hand on me again I'll break it,im not your hostage i can walk out of here anytime I wish and none of you will do anything,I'm not doing any chores sister did enough of them,I'll respect anyone who respects me,don't respect me I don't respect you,last but not least i ain't begging for shit and fuck whatever else you said" Morgan said,tone calm glare still icy.

"We'll see about that" I said patting her cheek and got up to leave the room. "I'm still hungry" she said before I left "you'll eat when I say so!" I growled and slammed the door shut locking it.

I am not letting her eat until tomorrow that'll get her begging for it,if it doesn't then it's weeks,I'll break her she won't be so hard headed when I'm done with her.