Chapter 22

********************************

   Amnah just leave all the work for me, you just go and rest!
     Believe me Manal I can do it, please!
See, if you don't care about what's inside of you, we do! It's better for you to have some rest......

.... Manal looked everywhere for Aamir, and she finally saw him in the garage doing nothing, technically just staring at the random stuffs kept there.

   Ya Aamir, your wife wants to kill herself and our baby. She wants to do all the laundry!
What! Aamir said exclaimed, I thought I warned her not to be doing all those labour stuff but she won't just listen, come on let's go!

     Babe I'm so sorry but I just want to exercise my body and that is it!

  Is this the best way to exercise your self, there's a gym room in the house why not you try them instead of doing this!

  Okay hun, and you 'yar shish shigi'
I will teach you a lesson for reporting me.

Amnah ae what I did was the right thing, ko ya Aamir Manal said batting her long eyelashes.

Yes sweet sis, that's why I will always support you *winks at manal *

Okay, I get it, you now care about manal more than me ba? Amnah asked sarcastically.

   Yes of course, Aamir answered mockingly!

  Toh, if you think I felt bad on what you said, then you should know that I am just fine, Amnah said *stucking her tongue out to him *

  Huh! You dare do that thing to me, Aamir said pretending to care, he followed her and she kept running until he got caught of her.
Aha! Gotcha, now run let me see.
Aww! You can't, tsk tsk, Aamir used his sarcastic voice.

   Okay, you won bravo! Now let go of me, Amnah plead

No can do ma'am.

Amnah struggled to be out of Aamir's hold, but not a single thing helped.

You have to apologize before I Iet go of you habiby!

Hmm....  Really? Or I should do this *pushed him to the nearby couch *
But unfortunately for her they fell together on the couch.

Babe, if you needed me you could have just told me, why on the couch and in the living room, Aamir said jokingly!

Just let go of me! Amnah ordered!

  Okay, but how about you kiss me then I will do as you say, giving her a daring smile.

  What! No I won't, no way! Hmm...
Kiss who...

Okay then, we will be like this until you change your mind.

No, no, it's alright, I'm your wife so there's no sin kissing you, I will do it.

That's what I wanna hear babe.

And they were about to kiss when Manal interrupted cueing an Indian romantic music .

    Well, well, well if it isn't Mehek and Sharuya. Wow!
You just acted an Indian romantic scene here, bravo I really liked it.
   And You guys can't even thank me for the music, tsk whatever!

   You've forgotten that I was standing here, but sha you've really thought me something, you're both welcome, manal walked away hopping like a kangaroo happily!

  Amnah rose up on her feet, and pulled Aamir to her.
Look at what your stupid game caused.

It hasn't caused anything, look it wasn't a stranger that saw us, it was manal, so cheer up baby * pulling her cheeks hard *

Ah! It hurts fa! You are going to pay for it, she followed him to the room and the next thing heard was a big scream!

Manal rushed to Amnah's room which was where she heard the scream coming from.
As she reached the room, her heart double flipped and she was breathing heavily in fear as she saw "BLOOD"

   What, what happened.....? Manal asked all confused!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
      Hello everyone, first of all I will like you all to know that AMNAH is almost over!
      So you follow me in my last days and figure out this little journey with me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share 👌.

                   Bye bye ❤❤