Chapter 10

Eid update

******************************

  Pass the tray, give me the knife, the clashing and sound of the kitchen utensils is all I could here which woke me up from my peaceful sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Manal! Amnah called out from the kitchen, she came out and before Amnah should interrogate her she hurriedly gave her the "i don't want to answer any of your questions look".

Amnah left and went to inside the kitchen she saw mama and their house maid prepping so many meals which she started to ask mama with many questions.

Look hun, don't you remember your kayan lefe will be brought today. Nonsense get out of my sight and go dress like no other day, and get out of the house. I've called your cousin Maryam that you will be coming to her house so go get ready now.

I quickly ran to my room and had a quick bath, then dressed into a long black embroidered abaya and fit into my maroon flat Laura Ahman slippers and grab my phone, I went and bid mama goodbye and her blessing she blessed me and kissed my forehead just like the Indians.

I was about going out when my dearly aunt amina came, I know I was going to blush because she will surely tease me.
Aunty Amina : amaryar mu ya har yanzu baki bar gida ba, hmm yaran yanzu ba kunya (our bride you haven't left home, hmm children of nowadays have no act of shyness).
Amnah: a'a aunty it's not like that
Toh see maza ki tafi kafin sirikan naki su karaso(  so go now before your in-laws come).
OK aunty.

            ***********************
I was in my cousin's place already after a thirty minute drive, I went in and she ran and gave me a bear hug.
How are you doing our bride!
        I'm fine sisy.

Sister maryam where is Ahad?

      They are in Dubai with his dad, am all alone in the house. So am so happy you came though I will go and see my small sis kayan lefe.

But I will be left all alone, amnah said.
            Yes I know that's why I told my friends to come and stay with you when am out.

******************************
          Amnah, this is mufeeda and Fatima my very good friends, girls meet Amnah my cousin so you keep her safe please.

Amnah, Fatima and mufeeda where having good time together.

******************************
Back to Amnah's house

   Hmm, this is so beautiful, I love those laces.
Wow are those gold? A woman from behind said.
This girl has really got it all.
MashaAllah, the stuffs are so beautiful MashaAllah. That's all what people have been saying on Amnah's kayan lefe (some set of boxes presented to the bride from the groom's before/after marriage).

There are sure a lot of people just like it's the wedding day, all Amnah's relatives were present and were very happy for her.

Amnah got a lot of calls from her relatives congratulating her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
           Amnah was done calling her bff hafsat, when her LOML called her.

LOHL:  hello wife to be
Her : hey hubby, how are you doing.
Him :  Alhamdulillah, I missed you so much
Her : I know, and that reminds me thank you for the stuffs.
Him : never mind anything for my love.
Her :giggles
Him : OK let me let you rest because I know you must be tired right?
Her :  OK, shukran habibty. Ma'assalam.

I dropped the phone and went straight to my thought mode, I am going to be Mrs. Aamir in some few months, I will really miss home, a tear just rolled down my cheek and someone who is literally Fatima wiped my rolling tears and console me. She then told me that they will take me back home which made me a little happy.

      They drove me back home and they turned right when they dropped me with my car, I headed to the sitting room and only few people where there, I greeted them and went straight to mama's room.
My aunts where all on the Queen sized bed, I went in and greeted them well, they teased me to the extent I just have to excuse my self from the room.

I didn't wait anywhere till I reached my room, I got into the bathroom and had a shower then dressed in a stripped short nightgown.
I then prayed two raka'as and prayed to Allah to bless our upcoming family.
I reached my phone and just got a message from an unknown number, I chirped into the message and read it. It goes like this.

******************************
Congratulations Amnah, I heard that your kayan lefe was brought today so am really happy for you, but am sorry to say the marriage will not be held because I can't withstand seeing you getting married to someone not me, so go think about it. You accept my marriage proposal now or I will sabotage and ruin your wedding day.
So bye Amnah.
                     .....   From......................

******************************

Hello again guys I guessed I fulfilled my promise by doing an Eid update.

Almost forgotten Eid Mubarak to all my Muslims brothers and sisters out there.

All I need now as an Eid gift is for you to  
              Read
               Vote
         Comments.
Thank you ❤❤