Chapter 12

"Verily whoever does an atom deed of good will see it, and whoever did an atom deed of bad will surely see it".

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

       KAMU DAY

It was literally so crowdy and noisy in Amnah's house, it was the very first event of her wedding and things were getting prepped before the event's starts.

         AMNAH'S POV

I was so happy today since when I woke up admiring myself soon to be Mrs. Aamir and also not want to leave home, oh that will hurt but I still have two days left before am gone from our home, but whatever I snapped out of my thoughts.

******************************
Ammah sauntered downstairs still in her nightie and went to greet mama, she approached to the kitchen and saw mama with her two sisters (aunt amina and aunt rabi) and manal too with some of our maids clearly preparing for the kamu, Amnah went further and greeted them all, they all answered orderly, aunt amina teased Amnah a lot while having breakfast, notwithstanding Amnah has to bear it.

Amaryar mu go and do the usual bath before time passes said mama.

Amnah didn't like the bath but she just had to do it, because it's maa's tradition.

After an hour Amnah was already done with the bath and it was just 4:00pm and the event was to start by 5:00pm at their residence.
Amnah was been rushed for her makeup by her BFF hafsat, never mentioned that she is a great makeup artist, after about 45minutes Amnah is already glamorize by her besty.
After some few minutes Amnah was dressed up in a colorful stylish lafaya (kanuri's traditional attire) and ready to go.

The event has already started, zillions of people had arrived i can say because it was the very first wedding in their house

Different palate of food was served, some were eating while some where dancing and others were just video taping with their phones you can see the flashes every single angle.

It was then our beautiful bride was brought by her friends and was taken to her bed-like chair.

So in this ceremony the groom's relatives come to choose their wife, whereby many ladies will be dressed like a bride and the groom's relatives got to choose their own bride, if they choose right there will be a token for her.

After that Amnah was dragged by hafsat to the dance floor and then ON THE LOW🎵 was played by the dj, and you know it they started dancing to the tune, then people started joining them to dance and before you know it the dance floor was filled up, it was quite fun and amazing.