Chapter 8

RECAP
       I stammered and i couldn't continue, Aamir approached to me and console me in a polite way, he asked me what is it but I couldn't tell. He has been asking me but all I could do was sobbing, at last he was leaving and that's when I talked saying goodbye to him, then I sauntered into my room.
My eyes was swollen red like tomato due to the crying, hafsat asked me what is it, I couldn't resist telling her because she's my BFF. I told her that the cause of this was Aarif then I showed her the message he sent to me, and it goes like this ; " Salamulaikum(hello) habibty (my love) I have always wanted to tell you this, that you are my angel my one and only, I love you so much but I don't know if you have that feeling for me too, my parents have been baffling me to get married or else I will have a forced marriage so I want to tell you that I really love you and I want you to be my wife and the mother of my kids, if you resist this I swear am going to kill myself and write a note that you Amnah is the cause of it, and I am serious about it. So you think about this. Bye❤.

*****************************
Hafsat was done reading it and by her looks she looked disturbed, what does this man mean, is he crazy or what??
Amnah what do you think we should do now, I don't know hafsa am confused, why did this happen when am about to get married why not after am married to Aamir, am puzzled what am I going to say to Aamir.
Amnah, let's just go and tell mama I think that's going to be the best solution, what? no way we ain't going to tell mama "so kike mama ta kashe ni!" ( do you want mama to kill me!) gaskiya a'a (no way) let's solve this issue ourselves please. Now am tired and confused let me have some rest, then we will know what to do.
The beautiful sound of the Iqama (calling of prayer) woke me up from my deep slumber, I woke up and sauntered into the bathroom performed ablution and prayed Maghrib then left for the sitting room. Mama, Manal and Hafsat were watching AQUAMAN which has been watched over times, I walked and sat on a fluffy donut - shaped chair and joined them. Its been one hour and the film has finally ended, we all got up and went to pray Isha'a then all went to our various rooms by exchanging pleasantries (goodnight).
Amnah and Hafsat were on the bed chatting till Amnah start to shed tears, hafsat asked her what was wrong, and she said she will soon be Mrs Amnah and also separate, oh so it's not only death that can separate people, marriage can, hafsat's eyes were filled with tears now and was wanting for one touching word to make it flow until when Amnah said and this heartless Aarif that said I should marry him if not he will  commit suicide because of me, they all begin to cry for real, seeking for Allah's mercy and help Amnah out of the mess she is into.
Hafsa stood up and went to the bathroom, while Amnah was on her bed still sobbing. She got interrupted by a tick✅ sound usually when a message is sent, she quickly checked her phone and to her surprise her phone was on WhatsApp, maybe after I was done chatting with Aamir I didn't exited from WhatsApp I just kept the phone she said to herself. Ahhhhhhhhh! a screaming sound was made by Amnah due to something bad that happened, hafsat quickly came out of the bathroom and came up to Amnah and asked her what happened, Amnah showed her what she mistakenly recorded(that's the conversation they had before hafsat went to the bathroom) and send it to Aamir, she quickly went to the deleting options and searched for 'delete for everyone' on WhatsApp but it was not in the list, I couldn't resist but shout too because I know there's nothing we can do again because he must receive the message no matter what. We heard the screeching of the door knob and quickly hid our faces in the blanket, the door was opened and mama called out our names but we pretended like we didn't heard it till she came close to us and gave us a slight slap on our backs, we quickly rise and mama asked us why were we screaming, we wanted to lie but Hafsa started
Hafsa ; spider mama
Amnah; yes it was spider that made us scream
Hafsa ; it fell on our bed and then Amnah saw it first and she screamed, then.........
It's OK mum cut us off, you both go to sleep now and no shenanigans again, but mum we're not that kids said Amnah, uhum but you're in this situation, she giggled and left the room.
What a great Pinocchio we are, so now back to business, what's the plan now, Amnah you know everything is ruined now just hug destiny, now you just rest and have some sleep by God Grace nothing bad that you're thinking is going to happen, sleep you say I don't think I can am in bad situation why will I sleep, so Amnah what will you do now, I don't think there's any solution for us but I don't know if you have any solutions to this then you inform me.  Just sleep and let's see how things will be tomorrow In Shaa Allah.
OK, hafsa I think that's the best solution, I laid my head on the pillow halfway, I was about to go to sleep when a call interrupted, I checked the caller ID and it was no one but Aamir, I woke up hafsa and showed her who was calling and she told me to pick it, I couldn't because I was scared so hafsa picked the phone for me and gave it to me, I answered his salaam and I heard him saying I should marry whoever that was that said he wants to commit suicide because of me, Amnah it's not that I don't love you, it's how much I love you that I don't want you to be in a hard situation that's why I said this, am sorry and goodbye. I dropped my phone and you know the thing I started to cry helplessly, hafsa knew what had happened and kept consoling me for the rest of the night and heard her saying she must not allow that heartless human being be my husband, Aamir is and going to be so wipe your tears, I felt a little relief but I can still feel pain in me.
I didn't sleep that night because it was my worst night ever.

******************************Pretty long time my wattpad peeps, how is wattpad this days, I know you didn't miss me but whatevs here's a welcoming back chapter from me to you guys.
I need you guys to pray for me to be successful in all my exams that I am writing, I'm in the middle of my exams but I realized that am not in wattpad for a while so I promise myself that I will write a chapter for you all in my leisure time so here's my promise I've fulfilled it remaining you guys to vote and more especially pray for me to be successful in my exams . Thank you❤❤
Specially dedicated to @teemahzahrah