"i can't reach you!" - p.jimin ambw

【this imagine is for my tall black girls! happy reading!】

-

italics: korean

normal: english

-

author's pov

it was the afternoon. it was snowing so much in busan...

jimin and khadeeja were at the local coffee shop, sketching out their design for their design and technology project. they have to make a catapult and they have to make it from scratch.

"damn... when is the motherfcking tea coming? i'm thirsty as fuck..."khadeeja groaned.

she and her boyfriend came to the coffee shop 10 minutes ago. the waiter hasn't even come to their table. the waiter ignored their table because khadeeja was black. the waiter thought she was going to steal one of their cups so he has avoided that specific table.

"the waiter ignored us.."jimin sighed. "again."

"ugh, its because i am dark-skinned isn't it? utter bs.." she mumbled

"no! you have beautiful skin! w-why would the dude ignore us because of your skin?" "that's pretty stupid"

khadeeja's pov

" kigga do i look crazy? korea is pretty judgemental in my opinion. especially with skin tone! korea beauty standards they expect you to be nice and pale.. slim body... etc. as you can see i definitely do not fit in the beauty standards, the only expectation would be white people . you see jimin... my life isn't fair, life is like a fair, that only lets in white people with blue eyes and blond hair, and big tits and small waists, let's cut-paste the same face, the same smile, the same type. that's been stuck here for a while..." i whispered loudly. i heard some gasps and instant chatters.

after i said that jimin's eyes showed pain and anger. but i don't even know why he is angry or shit, i am the one who is dealing with the pain not him. 

"maybe you should just bleach your skin!" i heard a person say. "maybe if you made your skin lighter, you'd be one-hundred times prettier!"

almost everybody in the room started laughing. spectacular.  

"k-khadeeja.."

"life isn't fucking fair!" i screamed. 

"khadeeja destiny johnson."

"i-i am sorry... i talk too much... i should shut the fuck up haha..."

"let's go to my place. we need to talk," he said.

"n-no! we should just order ourselves-

"get in the car." he bellowed.

hah great. people already pulled their phones out. love that.

"ha! teach that nigga a lesson!" i heard a random person say.  wow, i can feel the tears ready to fall out.

i was about to say something back but instead, i run out of the coffee shop, hopped into the car without hesitation. never looking back.

time skip owo

the car ride was silent. i could hear jimin breathing. i don't know why but that calmed me down a bit. none of us said a word to another. dancing in the dark by joji was playing quietly while the rain was lightly tapping the window.

"i-I'm sorry for being dramatic.," i said quietly

... no reply

another tear slipped out of my eye. i shouldn't have been so... loud.

"park jimin!i am so fucking sorry for being dramatic! i should have just walked up to the waiter and just ordered instead of being the lazy pig i am! i am so sorry for being so petty! i am so sorry-

"khadeeja! stop! i forgive you! you are not a pig! i love you for just the way you are! i love your skin and your beautiful face.. you're perfect in my eyes..." jimin tells me while looking directly into my eyes; he is so perfect i swear to god...

he leans in, near my face... glares at my lips and giving them a small kiss...

"thanks jimin.. i needed that."

time skip owo x2

"jimin is making cereal. we have just binged watched a whole season of icarly. to be honest, i shipped sam and freddie... anyway, why am i thinking that?" i thought to myself

"ugh .. fuck! why are the cabinets so fucking tall!" i heard him grunt.

"should i help him..." i asked myself.

"ugh..."

right i'm gonna help,

i walk to the kitchen to see jimin tiptoeing. cute.

"aha! khadeeja! can you help me reach the bowl? i can't reach it..." he pleaded.

"hm. why should i help you?"

"u-um i will uh... buy you lunch tomorrow? i promise! 부디?"

"hmph! fine!"

I stretch my long ass legs to reach the tiny blue bowl.

"got it!" i smiled.

"yes! now give it to me" he smirked

i decided to slightly tease him by tiptoeing to make myself slightly more taller than him.

"haha... khadeeja give me the bowl.. please?

haha. being 5'11 is hella fun, to be honest.

i slightly giggle, i love teasing him. he makes this adorable pout. i want to burst into laughter, but i might drop and break the bowl.

"babee" he whined. "i can't reach you!"

i slightly smirk.

"cute."

(A/N: this was lowkey fun to write! this is lowkey cringy tho. but i hope you enjoyed the mini-story! cya soon!)

✎ 819 words!

✎ edited