Chapter seven

The summer holidays came to an end. Lucifer and Draco were currently getting changed in their compartment, the train coming to a stop. They got off the train following everyone else. On their way they were joined by three brats. Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger and Harriett Potter. That the two slytherins have gotten used too.

"Hello snakes. Learn more dark arts over the summer?" Harriett asked smirking.

"Yes. Want to learn more?" Lucifer smirked back.

"YES! We would love to!" Hermione shouted.

"Couldn't get away from my mother and sister at all during the summer. Wouldn't let me go anywhere near my Slytherin brothers. Poor Fred and George." Ronald sighed sadly. The rest sighed sadly as well. 'Lucky they get another year at Hogwarts though. Can't believe the old git let them come back and get their grades.'

"Me neither. Anyway.. how was mother and father this time lil sis?" Lucifer asked Harriett.

"Oh please don't remind me... they wouldn't let me out of their sight. And they kept giving me Gryffindore things. When can this all end big bro?" Harriett wined to her brother.

"Soon actually. We go to war this year." Lucifer whispeared the last part. The trio grinned at the two.

"How were your parents Hermione?" Draco asked.

"Why do i have to stay their? They wont even let me bring Lune over. I miss her so much. They hate that i am bi. They don't even look at me anymore. They are my parents for Merlins sake." Hermine whispered the last part.

"We are here now. Go act like Gryffindores you three. And have fun with my lil sis Hermione." Draco chuckled. They all winked and ran off.

Draco sighed and leaned into Lucifer's side. Lucifer put his arm around Draco's waist and they walked into the hall.