Chapter 4

Hiya lovelys.
Hope you enjoy.

############################

Lucifer walked the halls toward the library. More nervous with every step. Many thoughts running in his head.

'He is mad at me. He might say no.

I don't deserve him.

What if he doesn't feel the pull as much as I do.

What if he figures out he only likes me as a best friend and says yes out of nervousness or pity.'

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he noticed he was in front of the door to the library.
He reached out and opened the door.
He walked over to Draco's spot. And like they guessed, he was in his spot. Sitting on the window seat, staring out the window lost in thought. A few tears on his cheek.

"Hey Dray." Draco's head swung around to Lucifer.

"What do you want?" He sniffled.

"Well I was coming to fix my mistake. I hurt you and I hate myself for it."

"Don't hate yourself, it's not your fault."

"Well yeah it is. I didn't realize my father was gay himself. Guess what, he is going out with Sev."

"Wow. Who would of guessed?" He said sarcastically.

"Your father, actually. And you, I'm guessing. I had to give him 10 gallons. I didn't know my father was gay so I lost the bet."

"You really need to stop making bets. You always lose."

"Yeah, I should."

"So why else are you here."

"To apolagize and ask you something."

"Well you've apolagized. Ask away."

"Wow you and your father are so a like. Anyway -breath Luc- I have made a huge mistake over the last 10 years and i'm not going to continue making it. So... Draco i love you. You know that. I would live and die for you. I will be here till the very end and past the end, no matter the answer." With each word he got closer. "I love you so much Draco and will continue loving you until my last breath and i'll continue even when i'm dead. Draco Oli Lucius Malfoy would you be my boyfriend?"

"About time. Yes. Yes. Yes." Draco stood up and kissed Lucifer. "I love you. I love you. I love you." They stood there kissing each others faces off for about 5 minuets.

They pulled away both lips bruised. Leaning on each others foreheads "Why did i wait so long?" Lucifer said.

"Don't ask me. So what are we doing tomorrow? Its your birthday."

"Is it, i forgot. But i have plenty ideas of what to do tomorrow in my head right now." Lucifer said looking at Draco's lips.

"As much as i love the idea. We have to do something else" Draco chuckled.

"All i want to do is lay down all day, with you in my arms." He said in a serious tone.

"That can be arranged. Now its getting late, you have to go home." Draco replied.

"I don't want to go. Can i stay with you tonight?" Lucifer asked.

"Well, yeah, you have your own room in all your fathers followers homes. And we have been stricktly told that we can't deny you." Draco answered.

"Yes, i know, but now your my boyfriend that rule does not apply to you. So if you don't want me, here i'll go. If you want me, here i'll stay."

"Very well. Yes, you can stay."

"Draco."

"Yes."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

############################

Thats Chapter three.

Sincerely Izzy.