Chapter five

Hiya my lovelys.
Hope you enjoy.

############################

At midnight Lucifer woke up in pain. It wasn't huge but it was enough to make him cry. He didn't scream though. He didn't want to worry the Malfoy's.

When the pain stopped he felt different so he got up and looked into the mirror. What he saw shocked him.

He had ruby red eyes. Pure white hair. He got much taller, he was 5'8 but now he was 6'10. He had huge muscle in all the right places. But what shocked him the most was the big black wings attached to his back.

 But what shocked him the most was the big black wings attached to his back

(Ignore face its the hair)

Lucifer ran out his room to Lucius' room. He knocked on the door. A minute later a sleepy Lucius opened the door. "What is it" he said not looking at Lucifer.

"W-what happened t-to m-me?" He said shaking and almost crying. Lucius now looked at Lucifer. His eyes went wide. "W-why a-am i l-like this? I'm a m-monster." This snapped Lucius out of his shocked state.

"Oh, Lu, come here." He said giving him a hug. "Nothing is wrong with you. Shhh child. You simply went through an inheritance. Your a veela. Your father will talk to you more about it tomorrow. Although i can say you have a mate. It is who your soulmate is. Every creature has one but have a different way knowing. Veela's for example, their wings will pop out when you look at your mate. Until you look at them you'll smell something delcious and that smell will lead you too your mate. So nothing is wrong with you Lu. Draco even went through his inheritance on his birthday. Although he said not to tell you what he is until he is ready."

"I'm not a monster?" Said a sniffling Lucifer.

"No Lu, your not a monster. Your a handsom veela. And i can tell by your looks and height, that your the dominate and your mate is the submissive."

"Do you think Draco will be mine? I'd rather not hurt him. It would kill me if he is not." Lucifer said.

"Well i'm not sure. But if he isn't i wont hold it against you. We can't choose. But i do hope he is. He is the happiest child on earth when he is around you."

"Right. Thank you uncle Lucy."

"No problem Lu. Night."

"Night." Lucifer was about to go but he stopped and looked back at Lucius. "Umm. I don't want to be alone"

Lucius thought for a sec but before he could speak aunt cissy shouted "Let Lu stay." Lucius chuckled and said

"There is your answer." Lucifer smiled at Lucius. "But before you go bed think of no wings and they will tuck into your back." Lucifer nodded and done just that. He then followed Lucius to his bed. Lucius let him get in then he got in himself. Lucifer felt two pairs of arms surround him so he snuggled into them and fell into a deep sleep.

############################

Thats that chapter. Im going to sleep now so next one will be tomorrow.

Sincerely Izzy.