Chapter 59

The rain got heavy. Byakuya and I had clashed zanpakuto's with each other. Though I was at a disadvantage. Due to the fact, that the zanpakuto I'm using belongs to Ichigo.

"Blossom, is it? You had made me curious. What are you?" He asked.

I stared at him before running towards him, swinging the zanpakuto to attack him.

"I don't see the point of telling you what I am, when I'm going to disappear regardless." I told him.

He blocked my attack, and he succeeded in giving me a light cut on my cheek.

"You can do it Captain Kuchiki!" Renji yelled.

I moved back and touched my cheek.

Byakuya may win this fight. If he did, I still would be happy.

But, it doesn't mean I won't try.

Byakuya and I continued clashing zanpakuto's.

He would succeed in giving me light cuts in my arms. I never once, had cut him.

"Blossom!" Someone yelled.

I stopped and turned to see Grimmjow.

"Grimm-" I stopped once I had realized that Byakuya had successfully stabbed his zanpakuto through my chest.

Ichigo tried to get up. "Blossom! STOP IT!!" He yelled.

I fell on my knees and he removed his zanpakuto.

Grimmjow stared in shock.

But, I felt myself trying to get up. I felt myself releasing more spiritual pressure than I can ever could.

The others all froze in their places. Even Byakuya.

"What is going on...?" Byakuya asked.

Before he realized it, I was in front of him. With Ichigo's zanpakuto pointed at his throat.

Rukia tried to get up, Renji too.

"I am the Hyogoku. I am the remaining shards of the Hyogoku. I do not exist. Just a being created by the Hyogoku who wanted to become somebody." I told Byakuya.

I wanted to just end this.  To just end his life right here. Right now.

Byakuya stared at me. He was looking straight into my eyes. As if, trying to look deep inside me.

"Why is it that you shed tears?" He asked.

Grimmjow and Ichigo stared at me.

I glared at him. "Tears? I'm not crying. You're just imagining it because of the rain."

Byakuya slowly got up. I still kept the zanpakuto pointed at his throat.

"No, those are tears. You cry." He said.

I tried to keep my anger. But, only to remember Byakuya's smiling face. The smile he had only showed to me.

Byakuya touched the zanpakuto and moved it down slowly.

I just let go of the zanpakuto. "Why...? I just wanted to forget everything... I wanted to prevent myself from ever meeting you... To prevent myself from ever falling..." I paused and looked at him.

As Byakuya tried to touch my face, Grimmjow appeared in front of me and moved his hand away.

"Stop this fight for now. Blossom, let's go home. You do whatever you came here to do, Soul Reaper." Grimmjow said.

He held my hand and took me home.

As I looked back. I saw Byakuya staring at us as we left.

"Don't worry about Ichigo. Someone will come help him." Grimmjow told me.

We had reached home and Grimmjow looked at me. "You could have died back there... But, you knew you were the Hyogoku...?"

I nod my head. "I found out... In a dream." I lied.

He took a towel and tried to dry my hair. "You're so useless..."

I looked up at him to say something. But, he quickly hugged me really hard.

"I don't know what I would do without you." He whispered.