Chapter 3

I was already standing in front of Ichigo's house the next morning. I was excited to attend my first day of Karakura High.

From outside, I could hear Ichigo and his father arguing.

"Ichigo will be out in a bit." Yuzu said, as she had a sweat drop. "You're welcome to come in!"

I nodded my head and walked inside the Kurosaki residence. As I took a step, Ichigo's dad flew pass me.

"GOOD WORK SON! I taught you well!" Ichigo's father yelled. He noticed me in front of him and quickly got up. "Good morning, Blossom!"

I smiled brightly at him. "Good morning, Mr. Kurosaki." I spoke softly.

Ichigo then walked downstairs in his uniform. I looked at him with a bright smile. "Good mo-"

I was stopped as Ichigo dragged me out from the back of my uniform.

"I- Ichigo... Breakfast..." I whined.

I was honestly looking forward to eat some of Yuzu's cooking.

"You and  are just going to eat out. There's still time." He told me.

I saw Yuzu in front of their house yelling something to Ichigo. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with him not eating breakfast at home.

He let go of my uniform, I turned around and followed him. "Sorry. It's just the first day of school again, my dad sure knows how to ruin a good morning."

I laughed at this. Ichigo and his father fight so much, not in a bad way. But, a funny way. I sometimes wished I was able to play fight like that with my parents or Grimmjow.. He never fought with me, not even a small argue. Avoided those at most.

We stopped by at McDonald's. At first I was surprised to even eat here with Ichigo. He said this isn't breakfast. But, I'm sure he's only taking me here to eat because I didn't eat yet.

"I thought you hated this place." I said, as he scratched the back of his head.

"I'm pretty sure that you won't eat anywhere else for breakfast. You and fast foods are a perfect match." He told me.

This was true. Ever since I had moved in, it was rare for me to eat healthy foods.Ichigo always spotted me eating junk food.

"So, what do you want?" Ichigo asked, as he bopped my head softly.

I smiled brightly. "Ten hash browns and a large sweet tea!"

Ichigo nods his head. "Ten hash browns and a la- TEN HASH BROWNS?!" He yelled, giving me a what-the-hell look.

"Oh, Ichigo. You know I have a big appetite. Anyways, you ARE paying right?" I asked, winking at him.

He let out a soft sigh and just smiled. "I'm pretty sure you'll get fat in a heart beat." He joked.

I crossed my arms and let out a whine, followed by a playful pout. "You sir, are mean!"

"I'm not mean, just stating a fact." He said.

We got our order and sat at a corner near the window. All Ichigo got was a large soda. To be honest, I did feel like a fatty eating ten hash browns. But, I was happy to be eating with Ichigo.

As I was about to take a bite out of a hash brown, people were running everywhere. A loud explosion and thumping noises followed.

Ichigo and I quickly got up and ran out to check the commotion. My eyes widened as I saw a giant spider shaped monster with a hole in it's chest.

"Ichigo... What is that?" I asked and suddenly hugged Ichigo's arm.

The monster roared and I covered my ears. But I noticed people were just running. Not even turning back to look at it.

Can they even see this monster?

The monster moved and I saw that it was following something.

I let go of Ichigo's arm. "That's the little girl from the lamp post!" I yelled and ran after the little ghost girl and the monster.

"Blossom, wait!" I heard Ichigo yell.

It was already too late.

"Leave her alone!" I yelled to the monster and threw my shoe at it.

To my surprise, it actually hit it. The monster stopped and turned to face me.

"How dare you interfere with my meal." It said.

I stopped running and took a step back.

I was such an idiot. I went after the monster without a plan.

The monster raised its arm and I knew he was going to crush me. 

I froze in fear, afraid that I was going to die.

I soon felt someone's arms wrapped around me, force being pushed. I knew someone had save me.

Images of Grimmjow's death flashed before my eyes.

I snapped out of my thoughts. I felt the arms around me hug tightly.

"Idiot, don't do that ever again!" Ichigo yelled.

Ichigo was alive. He was alright...

"I...Ichigo.." I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

Then, a loud roar was heard.

I flinched remembering the roar.

Ichigo and I looked at the monster, only to see it sliced in half and vanished into thin air.

In front of us, was a girl dressed in a black kimono with black hair. She glanced at us and walked off.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Ichigo asked, as he wiped my tears.

I just shook my head and slowly got up. "Tha monster's roar...We should go.."

"But, your food." Ichigo said as he pointed at McDonald's.

I shook my head again.

I almost lost another friend... All because of me..

I was careless and ran off.