Chapter 36

Cherry blossom petals scattered everywhere and attacked Nnoitra.

"Byakuya?" Ichigo said, as he looked to see Byakuya behind me, Orihime and the little girl who was named Nel.

Grimmjow turned and stared at Byakuya. Byakuya was kneeling down and stared at me.

"Byakuya.." I said.

It's just like what he said... Byakuya would arrive...

He touched my face. "Who did this?" He asked.

This is something I have to do...

I stayed quiet and looked away from him. "No one..."

This is something I WILL do...

Byakuya frowned at my answer. "Why do you refuse my help?"

The fact that he did those things for my safety...

I stared at Grimmjow. "It's your fault right? Why Grimmjow is gone..." I said looking at Byakuya.

The fact that there's nothing for me to begin with...

His eyes widened and a look on Byakuya's face appeared. A look I have never seen before. He had a pain and saddened look.

The fact that everything isn't the same anymore...

"Enough with this sappy crap!" Nnoitra threw his blade at Grimmjow.

That betrayal is the only right thng to do...

"Oh no, Grimmjow!" Orihime cried.

I will serve under him and no one else...

I tried to get up, but couldn't. I closed my eyes, I can't see Grimmjow die.

Even if he will betray me...

I heard a loud clank. As if swords clashed. When I opened my eyes, I saw that Byakuya had saved Grimmjow.

Can I live with that happening...?

"So, you're Grimmjow." Byakuya said, as he forced his zanpakuto forward and the scythe fell back.

I never answered him...

Grimmjow glared at Byakuya and slowly reverted back to his normal form. "Damn it... " He fell on his knees.

Grimmjow was never there...

"Grimmjow, you're still badly injured from our fight. Go to Blossom." Ichigo ordered.

It was just pity...

Grimmjow stood up and his glare went to Ichigo. "I don't take orders fro-"

Pity that he even hid it from me..

Byakuya cut Grimmjow off his sentence. "If you're near death again, Blossom will block the attack for you. If that happens, one more attack to her body. She will die."

The lies... The pain... The sadness...

Grimmjow stared at me and walked towards me, Orihime and Nel.

Why didn't he tell me...

I reached for Grimmjow and he held my hand, as he sat down next to me.

That he never existed from the beginning...

Byakuya and Ichigo were both going against Nnoitra. I felt my body healing. No more pain. I was already perfectly fine.

That he was never there...

I sat up and smiled at Orihime. "I'm fine now." I told her.

Aizen...

She stopped Souten Kishu and hugged me. "I'm glad you're alright!"

You're the only one I trust... The one I love...

Grimmjow let go of my hand as he stared at me. I could tell he knew what I was about to do.

This is what I was told to do...

"Blossom-" Grimmjow stopped as I glared at him.

By the order of my Aizen...

I stood up and joined the fight. I stood between Byakuya and Ichigo. Grimmjow frowned and he clenched his fists.

The death of them!

"Wrap, Yui! Tie, Hakure!" I yelled.

"Kurosaki, Kuchiki! Watch out!" Grimmjow yelled.

As Ichigo and Byakuya turned, Yui and my other ribbon Hakure stabbed Byakuya and Ichigo.

Their eyes widened. As I stared at them. Nnoitra stared at my actions confusingly.

"Ichigo!" Orihime and Nel cried.

Grimmjow ran to me and held me by the shoulders. "What the hell, Blossom!?"

Yui wrapped around Grimmjow and his blades digging into Grimmjow's skin.

"Blossom, what the hell happened to you..." Ichigo asked.

I looked to my left and saw Aizen, Gin, Kaname, Barragan, Starrk, Lilinette, Harribel and her three Fraccion.

"And this is why, you are my favorite." Aizen said as he held his hand out to me.