Chapter 45

Jushiro dropped me off the senkaimon to go to the World of the Living. By the senkaimon was Byakuya.

"Sorry, it took a while to get her to agree." Jushiro sighed.

I crossed my arms and pout. "This is so unfair..."

Jushiro waved bye to me, as Byakuya walked in the Senkaimon with me following behind.

We arrived at the World of the living and stopped in front of a house. "Hm? Is this where that Ichigo guy lives? Wah, my giggai feels funny!"

Byakuya ignored me and walked in the house uninvited. I simply followed him.

"Kurosaki." Byakuya said.

A guy with orange hair came out of the kitchen and looked at us. "Really? You didn't bother ringing the doorbell, like a polite guest should?"

Byakuya moved aside, and I was face to face with the guy. "You're that Ichigo guy?"

He nods his head and just stared at me. It felt awkward. I never met him in my life. 

Ichigo walled towards me and smiled as he touched my face. "You do look familiar. Honestly, I have never met you."

I couldn't help but blush a bit. "R-Really?"

Ichigo smiled and was about to grab my arm, but Byakuya moved me. "Kurosaki..." Byakuya said Ichigo's name with a hint of anger.

But then had a shocked looked on his face. "Huh? Byakuya, what's up?"

Condfused at his interruption,Byakuya shook his head. "Let's go."

Byakuya and Ichigo led me out of the house. I then stopped once I stared at the house next to Ichigo.

"This..." I held my head and closed my eyes.

Ichigo held me and looked at Byakuya  "I think she's remembering something!"

"Blossom, what are you remembering?" Byakuya asked.

"This... This giggai is giving ne a headache! I wanna go back to Captain Ukitake!" I complained.

Ichigo let out a sigh. "Blossom, give this a chance. My friends know who you are, but I don't. They said that we were best friends. But, I can't remember you. All I'm asking is for you to help me."

Upon hearing this fron Ichigo, I just nod my head.

"I'll be honest, I can't remember who you are at all." I spoke softly, and stared at the house next to Ichigo's.

The house did seem familiar, I just can't remember. Even if I did there's no point.

Ichigo opened the house next door and we all walked in.

There were so many pictures on the walls. I was in all of them. I recognized the soul reapers I was with in most of the pictures. The ones with Byakuya caught my eye.

He was smiling on a lot of them. Laughing. But, I don't even remember being close to him.

"Byakuya?" I looked at the Captain and noticed he was staring at one picture.

I walked towards him and stared at the picture.

It was a picture of me, Byakuya, Ichigo, Renji, Rukia and three other people. Everyone looked really happy.

I then realized Byakuya's face in this picture. His eyes seemed sincere, filled with joy and happiness. His gaze was directly at me, who had a smiling face.

"This...." Byakuya touched the picture and frowned.

Ichigo looked at the picture too. I could feel him sighing.

"It must be a fake photo." I said, as I walked away from them and looked around.

Byakuya glanced at me.

"What makes you say it's fake?" Ichigo asked.

I just smiled at the two. "Aside from me not remembering. Byakuya would never smile like that. It's a bit scary honestly. I mean I-"

"BLOSSOM!" Someone yelled.

I was tackled down and saw tha it was a girl. This was the girl in one of the pictures. Behind her were the two other people. Two guys.

"Orihime, Chad, and Uryu? What are you all doing here?" Ichigo asked.

"We sensed  Blossom's spiritual pressure." Uryu said.

"Uryu, Ichigo can't." Chad told Uryu.

Uryu smiled awkwardly.

"Oh, Blossom! I'm so glad you're alive! I'm glad that you're here again!" Orihime cried.

"I-I'm sorry, but I don't remember who any of you all are..." I spoke softly.

Orihime had a pout and got off me. "Blossom... Please, remember."