Chapter 11

Aizen had taken me to an open space area for me to practice controlling my spiritual pressure. I honestly sometimes don't see the point of it.

"I see, so your spiritual pressure can reach the cell? This will be a problem. But, I'm sure you and I will get through this." Aizen said.

Byakuya was about to enter his room when he was stopped by a Captain.

"Ah, Captain Kuchiki. Where's your human?" The Captain asked.

Byakuya closed his eyes. "She is training with Captain Sousuke. Do you need anything from her, Captain Ichimaru?"

Ichimaru did a thinking posture and shook his head. "Nope. Not at all. Just wondering."

Ichimaru grinned as he left.

"How was that?" I asked.

Aizen clapped and smiled. "You are learning fast. You just need to learn how to control it not through emotions, but willingly."

"Willingly? I can try. Haha, maybe if I get it right we can eat out. Your treat though, since I left my money in the world of the living. " I joked.

What Aizen said, made me blush a bit. I didn't think he would say that or that I would even blush from it.

"It' s a date then." He said.

Aizen and I were eating at a small outside restaurant in their world. "I was surprised that you are able to control it. But, once again you released it through emotion."

I scratched the back of my head and laughed.  "Well, I am just learning. Nothing we can do about my emotions yet."

Aizen got up and looked at the moon. "We should go home. Captain Kuchiki will be worried."

I nod my head and smiled. I had a great time with Aizen, for some reason I wanted it to be like this everyday. I wanted to just spend every second here with Aizen.

I walked inside Byakuya's room and found him sitting on his desk. "Byakuya?" I softly spoke his name. He didn't look at me.

I walked to him and found him snoring softly. This made me smile a bit. I took a blanket and a chair. I sat next to him and wrapped the blanket around both of us. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

The next morning, Byakuya had woken up and looked on his shoulder. He stared at me, as I slept on his shoulder. Snoring softly.

He got up and caused me to fall face forward on his desk. "Ow!" I quickly sat up, pressing my hands against my nose. I glared at Byakuya. But then stopped.

Byakuya held out a small box. "Here. You need it."

I took the box and opened it. Inside were two red ribbons."Aww! Cute! Thank you Byakuya!" I said smiling as I put them on my hair.

"If you learn how to use your spirtual pressure. The ribbons can help." He said.

One week had gone by. My schedule was wake up, eat, train with Aizen, randomly get attacked by Kenpachi and his lieutenant Yachiru Kusajishi, dinner with Aizen and sleep.

It was starting to be normal, until after dinner. Aizen decided to change our schedule.