Chapter 15

Izuru, Momo and the others froze.

"T-This spiritual pressure...!" Momo said. She turned to look at me.

I couldn't say anything, right in front of me was Aizen. Aizen was... Dead. "Ai... Ai..." I felt myself losing control of my spiritual pressure.

But, before I knew it. I felt arms wrapped around me. Whoever it was, pressed my face against their chest. I took in small breaths and soon noticed who was hugging me.

"Well, well. Captain Kuchiki. What brings you here?" Ichimaru asked.

Byakuya glared at him and soon, the Captain known as Hitsugaya appeared.

Hitsugaya is short, with turquoise eyes and short, spiked, white hair.

"Momo, the first thing a lieutenant would have done is to get their Captain's body off from there. What did you do? You raised your sword against your own." Hitsugaya said, as he stared at Momo.

Their voices faded, in my mind... Aizen's gone. Someone I love is gone again!

I felt Byakuya tightened his hold on me. I looked up to see him watching Momo and Izuru get sent to prison for their actions. I knew he was trying to calm me down.

I let my emotions control the spiritual pressure again... Aizen taught me everything I needed to know... I won't let our training go to waste!

I pushed Byakuya away and ran.

As I passed Ichimaru, I saw he had a smirk on his face. I glared at him and continued to run.

Byakuya and Hitsugaya watched. "She's a very strange human." Hitsugaya said.

Byakuya glanced at Hitsugaya and then back at me. "She shouldn't even be in love with a captain to begin with."

Hitsugaya motioned for the other lieutenants to leave. "It's not like a love between a human and Soul Reaper is forbidden. Are you jealous of such actions of hers?"

Byakuya closed his eyes. "I am not. There is no need to be jealous.I only took her to make ammends. Anyways, order a team to remove Captian Sousuke's body. I have  business to attend to." With that, Byakuya left.

I was at the training area where Aizen and I trained. I removed the two ribbons that Byakuya gave me and put them in my skirt pocket. 

(flashback)

"Blossom, you do need to remember. You should not let your spiritual pressure go crazy over your emotions. You need to be able to control it willingly." Aizen said.

I closed my eyes and tried to restrain my spiritual energy.

"You know, keeping calm won't help. If my spiritual pressure goes crazy over emotions, shouldn't I learn how to control my emotions instead?" I asked him, smiling.

He let out a soft chuckle. "I will admit, I have watched you in the world of the living for quite sometime. You are able to control emotions well. But, seeing a person you care for hurt, dying and so on. Your spiritual pressure goes a bit too crazy."

(End of flashback)

I opened my eyes and frowned. Why can't I...? 

'If you learn how to use your spirtual pressure. The ribbons can help.' I remember Byakuya's words.

I took the ribbons out and gazed at them. "I don't know how you can help... But, I do trust Byakuya's words."

Byakuya left the prison cell, he was followed by Renji. "Captain Kuchiki, I know it's none of my business. But, you seem calm about Rukia's execution."

Byakuya stopped and closed his eyes. "It has been decided. I cannot disobey the laws that are given to us."

Renji glared at Captain Kuchiki and clenched his fists. "You brought a human into the Soul Society witho-" Renji was cut off by Byakuya.

"I took the human, because she could be a threat to the world of the living. I did not break any laws." Byakuya glared at Renji.

Renji stayed quiet and watched his captain leave.

I gasped and took large breaths. I stared at the tree in front of me. It was destroyed and sliced. I looked around and noticed no Soul Reaper had arrived to check it out. I was sure I let out a dangerous spiritual pressure, I guess it means I can control it.

"F-Finally..." I managed to say, before falling forward.

I felt someone catch me as I fell.

"Aizen...?" I said and looked at the person. My eyes widened as the person glared at me.