Chapter 39

I arrived at the World of the Living and was standing on the air next to Aizen. Around us was a fire vortex.

I don't know how I can do these things.

Aizen glanced at me. "My, you're covered in blood."

He faced me and reached for me. I took a step back.

"Aizen, I'm filthy. Please, I do not wish to get you dirty." I told him.

I heard Aizen chuckle, he touched my face and pressed his lips against mine. We then parted, as a loud explosion was heard.

The fire slowly vanished and in front of us were Captains, Lieutenants,  three Espada members and these new people.

"Who are they?" I asked.

Gin answered my question. " They are called Visored. They are a group of Soul Reapers that have acquired Hollow powers."

Visoreds, huh?

Soon Stark and Barragan were eliminated.

Shunsui looked up and saw me, by him was Jushiro. "Blossom?"

I stared at them and looked away.

I respected Jushiro and Shunsui. I will admit it. But, if Aizen orders me to harm them. I must.

Ichigo appeared as well, but behind the Head Captain.

"Surrender now, Aizen. There is nothing left!" Yamamoto said.

Harribel appeared in front of us and attacked Yamamoto.

Next thing I knew, Harribel was going against Toshiro and two Visoreds.

I looked around and hugged myself. I was unsure of what to do.

"This is getting boring." Aizen said.

I looked at him and he sliced Harribel across her chest. I flinched at Aizen's actions.

Harribel was strong and surviving. Why kill her?

Everything was going too fast. Aizen was going against the captains and visoreds. I couldn't look away. One by one, those who attacked Aizen were....

"Aizen... Stop!" I cried, as he had already finished Soi Fon, Shunsui and Hitsugaya off.

Ichigo's eyes widened and couldn't believe what was happening. Neither could I.

"Blossom." Aizen, had appeared in front of me, with a smile on his face.

"Blossom!" Ichigo yelled.

I just stared at Aizen, and covered my mouth as I coughed up blood.