Chapter 34: Don't Let Me Go

This is going to be dedicated to EVERYONE! I know it doesn't mean much, but this is my way of saying thank you for being patient with me! :)

Sakura's POV

I was beyond shocked. There was a moment of complete and utter panic. My mouth hung open, my face painted with surprise, question, and horror. I knew I couldn't say anything. I just. . . Couldn't. Mom stared at me, pity obvious.

"Sakura?" She asked.

My emotions were scattering. I was scared, then shocked, and now I'm angry.

"Sakura. Talk to me, sweetie."

Each breath I took instantly made my rage meter grow. Even though there are hundreds of thoughts running through my mind, I didn't want to cry, nor yell. I don't exactly know how I want to react. Should I beg for mercy? Should I scream at my Mom for doing this to me? No, this can't possibly be her fault.

"Sakura?" She asked once again.

"Don't." I finally say, no anger, nor sadness, nor happiness was within my tone.

"I just. . . I." I was stuttering every word.

Without saying anything else, I got up from my knelt down position on the floor. The boots I was wearing hit the floor loudly with each aching step I took. Once I reached the door, I swung it open, and left my home. I walked forward, looking straight ahead. I didn't know where I was going. I just wanted to walk. Upcoming Summer was apparent, due to the temperature. There was a light breeze, but still a slight burning sensation from the afternoon sun.

I was on an emotional rollercoaster. It seemed the tracks never ended in my so called life. Everything seemed like it was vanishing from my once existing, happy life. I'm loosing my strong grasp on hope. Even without Sasuke, I knew I would be okay, but now I want him more than ever. I want to vent to him, talk to him, be his. My eyes were feeling wet, and I knew right then and there, the pityful tears that have stained my cheeks so many times this past week, were reappearing without me even thinking about the thought of crying. It was almost like a routine in my daily life now.

All I did was walk along the sidewalk and think about everything. I wanted all of these thoughts to be drained from my head. It was only making my emotional state even worse. Remembering the only object that could distract me from my dreadful thoughts and visions, I got out my phone and earplugs. It wouldn't do much, but it was worth a shot.

\*.~*.~PLAY SONG~.*~.*/

A beautiful beginning of the song made me know what this song was. This was in fact a more slow and sad song that would fit how I'm feeling. It wouldn't make me feel any better, but this minds as well fit the picture.

Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while

I thought of Sasuke. I thought about how much I missed him. I wasn't with him for long, but he did give me a glimpse of hope that would change my heart. If only.

You can never say never
While we don't know when
But time and time again
Younger now than we were
before

I closed my eyes, and let the specks of tears fall. The wind made my hair flow behind me. I was waiting for the chorus that would make me want him even more. It would describe what I wish.

Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go

Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go