Chapter 22: Floor 21

Life always brings positives and negatives. I was always used to getting the negatives. Whether if it was in school, with family, or with my social life, everything turned out to be negative. It's crazy to think about how much of a positive my life turned out to be, when I touched my lips onto another persons. Oh no, not just any normal person... Sasuke Uchiha. The rich and popular eye-candy any girl would give up their lives for. How could I be so lucky, as to have that guy be my first kiss?

It seemed like for the past week I haven't gotten any sleep, because the night of my first kiss, not three seconds of sleep came my way. But I didn't care. I kissed an Uchiha.

Since Mom was drinking coffee at her friend's house, it was my responsibility to set my alarm, and make breakfast on my own. The second that beeping sound invaded my eardrums, I jumped right out of bed. In less than twenty minutes, I was ready for school.

After hearing the low knock on the door, I ran for it and swung it open. Knowing Sasuke, it's not like him to smile at me or be extremely sweet, so I wasn't expecting anything like that. Instead, it became an awkward silence.

"Hey..." I break the silence, without looking at him.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice him nod his head in a hello. I walk past him, shut the door, lock it, and walk to his car. He follows behind me and I get in. Sasuke sits down in the drivers seat and I sigh boredly. This is getting awkward. I look at him and he's not starting the car. Just sitting there doing nothing.

"When are you going to start the car?" I ask.

"When do I get a kiss?" He says, with his expression blank.

"I-uhh-erm-okay." I hesitate.

He turns his head towards me and once I get close to his face, I stare down at his lips.

"I'm-I'm not good at this." I say, still staring at his red lips.

He grabs the back of my head and pulls me in lightly. His lips start moving on mine slowly and I follow suit. I put my hands in his hair and deepen the kiss. I must be awesome at this, because he doesn't hesitate to play along. After an amazing couple minutes, I pull away to get some air.

"W-we're gonna be late." I pant.

He nods and backs out of the driveway. I just blush the whole way to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the same all day. Girls scoffing at me and talking bad about me. I almost felt like a hated celebrity.

We get to Sasuke's car and my phone rings right away. It's my Mom.

"Hey Mom." I say.

"Hi dear, how was school?"

"Same old, same old."

"Great, now listen. Deidara wants to see you at his office right away."

"Wait, what?!" My eyes buldge out of my head.

Sasuke glances at me.

"I don't know why, but he says it's important. Is Sasuke with you?" She asks in a concerned tone.

"Of course. Is there something I should know about, Mom?"

"Keep Sasuke close, okay?"

"Okay, but what's going on?"

"I don't know, dear. Just be cautious of him."

"Alright. Bye."

Then I hang up. I put my phone on my lap and put my head in my hands. What could Deidara possibly want? I haven't heard from him in almost two months.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke asks, while raising an eyebrow at me.

"Take me to Haruno Web Industries, please." I demand.

"Why, what's going on?" He asks.

"I don't know. Let's just go."

He nods his head in reponse and we drive to Haruno Web Industries. Once we get out, I turn to Sasuke and he has a questioning look on his face. Walking into the building, the same desk lady from a while back is there.

"Ah, Ms. Haruno. Welcome back!" She says sweetly and looks at Sasuke. She winks at him and I cringe.

I whisper softly, "Even 40 year old women like you."

He rolls his eyes and I continue my focus on the task at hand.

"Deidara said he needed to see me." I tell her.

She nods her head and calls his office phone, "I'll send you up when he's ready. You can wait in the waiting area."

I nod and we sit in the black leather seats in the middle of the large room.

"Wait." Sasuke suddenly says, "Deidara? Deidara Haku? That creep that assulted you?" His tone turns serious and strict.

"Yeah, he said he needed to see me."

"And you accepted?!" His tone grows a bit higher.

"I had no choice Sasuke. He could hurt my family's fortune at anytime he wants. Just please stay by my side."

He sighs and nods his head.

"Okay Ms. Haruno. He's ready to see you." The women says.

I gulp and get up from the leather seats, as does Sasuke, and we make our way to the fancy elevator. Going up to the 21st floor was nerve-wracking. I haven't seen Deidara since the last 'incident' and I can't say I'm not scared about the sudden word from him.

The elevator makes a beeping sound and the doors open. I look at Sasuke in a worried manner and he grabs my hand tightly. We walk slowly down the long hallway that leads to one door and I gulp. Reaching the wooden rectangle that supports Sasuke and I from evil, I look at Sasuke.

"Stay behind me."

He nods and I open the door hesitantly. Deidara's back is turned to me and I can tell he's tightening his tie, until he turns quickly towards me.

"Ah Sakura!" He smiles.

His whole demeanor changes when he sees Sasuke come in through the doorway. His smile turns to a frown and his relaxed body stiffens. 

"What's the kid doing here?" Deidara asks coldy, while glaring at Sasuke.

"My BOYFRIEND is here to observe." I answer.

"Right..." Deidara trails off and Sasuke and him get into a staring competition.

"What did you need me for?" I break the tense silence.

"Hmm... How are you doing in school? Still studying for web design?"

"That's what you called me in for?" 

"I did need you for something else, but it is to be discussed for another time." He pulls on his tie formally.

"Then are we done here? I have homework to do."  I glare.

"Y-yes. You are dismissed. Sorry for wasting your time."

I nod and walk towards the door, with Sasuke walking behind me.

What did he need to discuss with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UNEDITED!

Sorry for the boring chapter :/

Anywho, so the winner of the cover contest is Teddyursa123! The cover is SO amazing! The other person who sent the other cover will have their cover featured on the next chapter.

Until next chapter...

Ta Ta ;D

~Kit_Katzzz