Chapter 4: Same Words

"Go for it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you hear about that new, 'create your own website?'" Kiba asks me.

"I heard a lot about it. Should I-" I get cut off.

"Pardon me, but I'm here to talk to Ms. Pinky here."

I turn my head towards the annoying voice, and see Naruto Uzumaki, with that dumb grin of his.

"I'll uhhh..... Just let you talk to her then." Kiba says moving away from the table.

Naruto sits and Kiba's seat and just stares at me. I look down at my salad to avoid eye contact, and look over at his friends. They're all just scoffing and winking at me arrogantly. I look at the Uchiha, and he has a wide smirk on his face.

"So, what's up Pinky?" The blonde asks.

"Don't call me Pinky." I respond, getting up, and shuffling out of the cafeteria.

At Sasuke's table

"This girl seems desperate." Neji says.

"How can you tell?" Shikamaru asks.

"I don't know. I've never really seen anyone talk to her, other than that dog."

"Hn." Is Sasuke's only response.

Before they knew it, the pinkette left from the table, and Shikamaru smirked.

"Feisty she is." Shikamaru comments.

"She sure is something." Neji says, "Never before in my life, have I seen a girl turn down Naruto before they even get to know him."

Naruto walks over to their table in a depressed mode.

"Don't take it too hard, man." Shikamaru says.

"I know, but she's just..... Different." Naruto says.

"Hey dobe?" Sasuke asks, "Want me to go talk to her?"

Naruto's eyes lit up at that exact moment, "Go for it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, what happened? That was quick." Kiba says.

"Of course it was. I don't go for jerks like that." I say.

"Well, at least-"

"Pinky."

I roll my eyes at that word, and turn around. Who I see, isn't who I expected.

Sasuke Uchiha

"What do you want?" I ask coldly.

"Hn." Sasuke says walking over to me.

He stares down at me, and looks me in the eyes.

"To give my friend a chance." Sasuke says quietly.

"I don't give jerks a chance." I answer, walking away.

As I walk towards the court yard doors, a strong hand grips my twiggy arm, and turns me around in one motion.

"Let me go." I demand calmly.

"You know nothing about my friend. You can't just judge him right off the bat."

"I'm not judging him. I'm judging you and your friend's attitude." I answer, "You think every girl will accept you four, but you're wrong. I'm not the kind of girl who drools over arrogant jerks."

He lets go of my arm, and I look at him. Sasuke turns around, and walks away quickly. I look at Kiba, and he shrugs his shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~