Chapter 8: Hesitant of Every Word

After I texted mom and told her where I was gonna be, I sprinted towards my destination. Once I walk in to the tall building, I march to the counter.

"Welcome to Haruno Web Industries, how may I help you?" A different women asks.

"I need to see a web designer by the name of Gaara." I say quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pace back and fourth in the large and well designed waiting area, until the ding of an elevator is heard. The crimson haired man comes out of the elevator, and stares at me wide-eyed.

"Sakura?"

"Gaara, I need your help with something." I say.

"That depends on what it is....."

"Deidara payed me a visit." I say glaring at Gaara for no apparent reason.

"What kind of visit?"

"Let's just say, he didn't cross the line, but I feel sexually harrassed."

"And why do you need my help?" Gaara asks.

"I need you to come with me to Deidara's office. I want to know what happened back there. It was just so....... Random and completely unreal. Please Gaara." I beg.

He nods his head in approval, and we get into the elevator. Once we are behind the door of Deidara's office, Gaara knocks hesitantly.

"Mr. Haku?" Gaara asks.

"Come in."

Gaara walks in front of me, and I ball my hands in a fist.

"Someone is here to see you, sir."

I step to the right of Gaara, where I can be seen. Deidara smirks at my presence, and I wince at his expression.

"What the hell was that?" I ask, not even wanting to give him a greeting.

"Gaara, why don't you step outside." Deidara says.

"With all respect sir, I rather stay here." Gaara says, then he pulls my arm lightly, and places me behind him.

"Gaara," Deidara says getting up from his desk. He stands in front of him, and averts his eyes down at me, for a small glance, "Are you aware that I can fire you, and make your life miserable at a click of a button."

Gaara keeps his hand on my arm, and tightens his grip. I gulp at his sudden reaction.

"I have been a very nice and loving boss. But Gaara, you shouldn't disobey me, so I suggest you leave Sakura and I to discuss a few things."

Gaara turns towards me, and stares intently at me. I nod to him, relling him he can leave.

"Please be near the door." I whisper lightly.

Gaara nods his head, and puts his hand on the door handle. He looks back at me, then leaves, and shuts the door behind him. I turn my head slowly towards Deidara, and my heart starts beating rapidly, for his smirking expression was by far the scariest.

"Why did you do that back there?" I ask, with my voice shaking.

"I just took some medicine, that makes me do stupid things." Deidara says walking to the window by his desk.

"Bullshit!" I yell, with my tone cold and sharp.

He chuckles, and turns his head slightly towards me, "You're right. I just have a slight crush on you, dear. No need to take offense to what I did."

"You freakin harrassed me to your own liking! How do you think that makes me feel?!" I ask in the same tone.

"I truly am sorry, Sakura. I would never take advantage of beautiful women, as yourself. I just wanted to see you, and I didn't have enough self control. Will you accept my apology?" Deidara asks.

"I will accept, but only on a whim." I say.

"Perfect." Deidara says smirking.

He gives me a light hug, and I whisper in his ear.

"You killed my Father." I say.

He lets go of me slowly, and his expression is completely blank.

"What a false thing to say." He says.

"It's true. My Father had it good in life. Nobody just puts a bullet in their damn head, when they have everything they could truly want!" I yell.

"Think what you want, but you have no proof." Deidara says, "But thank you for accepting my apology."

I put my hand on the door handle, but am stopped at the sound of his voice.

"I'll have you. Just remember that." My eyes widen, and I leave his office immedietly. Gaara is waiting outside and he looks at me.

"I heard everything." Gaara says.

"I-I'm in trouble...." I say, with panic in my voice.

Gaara puts his hands on my shoulders, and stares down at me.

"You're gonna be okay. Just go on with your everyday life, and don't worry about a thing, okay?" Gaara asks.

I nod my head.

"Here's my number." Gaara says handing me a card, "Call me if you need help, or need someone to talk to."

I smile at him, and leave the building. When I put Gaara's number in my phone, I get a notification.

No Name: Hey there ;)

Me: Hey :)

No Name: You okay? I never got a reply from you.

Me: I'm fine. Sorry about that. I was busy :) So, what were you gonna tell me?

No Name: Oh, that's right. So, let me tell you something about me, Blossom.....

Me: Dammit, just say it xD

No Name: I'm not the same as who I really am.

Me: Okay...... Explain.

No Name: I'm honestly not very social. And you have made me act so different. You've changed me.

Me: I...... How? I'm just a normal girl.

No Name: No, you're not. I need to meet you. Monday after school, meet me at the park, under the big cherry blossom tree. I'll be waiting ;)

Me: Are you sure about this?

No Name: More sure than ever ;) I have to go, but don't hesitate to talk to me ;)

Me: Will do :)

Even on the worst of days, No Name makes me feel happy. Now, I get to meet him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS BOOK HAS TAKEN A TWIST! SAKURA HAS NOW ACCUSED DEIDARA OF MURDER!!!

Do you guys think Deidara did it? Let me know in the comments ;)

So yay, Sasuke wants to meet Sakura! How do you think it will go. Until next chapter, Ta Ta ;D

~Kit_Katzzz