Chapter 11: Rain Drops

Now I know what you're thinking. What kind of girl would turn down the famous Sasuke Uchiha? Well, I'll tell you who..... A girl with logic. Like me. Sasuke Uchiha isn't the reason why I'm crying right now though. Although he's partly why I'm shedding tears, it's mostly because of how dissappointed he looked. I'm not overreacting, because his onyx eyes held regret.

"Sakura!"

After walking for about ten minutes, Kiba's car begins to drive slowly, which is at about one mile per hour, because that's the speed I'm going. I turn my head towards Kiba, and keep walking.

"Sakura, stop." He says driving slowly.

I ignore him, and keep walking.

"A storm is coming, and you won't be home for a while at the rate you're going. Please get in the car."

I keep ignoring him, and begin to run. I can hear the tires of Kiba's car, and he begins to drive to my speed once again.

"I know you're upset and confused, but I can tell Sasuke wants to talk."

I run even faster, and of course, Kiba can keep up with me.

"You need to give him a chance."

Faster.

"You can't judge him by a simple expression."

I'm now sprinting.

"You need to be more accepting!"

I stop.

"Shut the hell up, Kiba!" I yell.

His car stops roughly, and he looks at me intently.

"You know nothing! Just leave me the hell alone! Why can't you just let it go and leave!?" I ask, still yelling.

"Because I'm a good friend." He speeds away abrumptly, and I stand in my tracks, watching as his car turns the corner.

I hear a rumble of thunder, and look up at the dark clouds. A simple rain drop falls on my cheek, until more begin to fall. I look ahead, and slouch. It's official, all bad things happen to me.

I am so blinded by sadness, disbelief, and dissappointed, that I don't even care about the rain. It may seem dramatic, but I felt like a new person talking to No Name, wait, Sasuke. He made me feel.... Like I actually had someone. I felt complete. 

A really nice looking black car pulls up next to me, and I don't even bother looking to see who it is.

"Sakura?" A deep voice asks.

I turn my head, and feel relieved.

"Hi, Gaara." I say sadly.

"Uhh-Why are you in the rain?" He asks.

"I just..... I just went through something.... Kinda depressing." I answer, biting my bottom lip.

"I won't ask..... Do you need a ride?" Gaara asks.

I nod, and get into his car. Yeah I know. I got in a car with a guy I've only talked to twice, and not with my best friend. Kiba would have just blasted me with a million questions, but Gaara wouldn't.

I sit my butt in the nice leather seats and feel embarressed. I'm sitting in his car, and potentially ruining it with how wet I am.

"Need a towel?" He asks as if on que.

I chuckle, and nod. Gaara tosses me the towel, and I wipe myself down in a sitting position. He puts on the heater for me, and I blush a little.

"What's the address?" He asks.

I tell him, and he puts it into his GPS. It's and expensive GPS too. As well as this car. I guess he gets payed quite a bit.

My phone beeps, and I look at it. It's a notification from Facebook.

No Name: Talk to me.

My heart drops, and I don't know what I should do. Should I answer back, or not. I probably should. It's not like I can ignore him forever. I mean, we go to the same school and we're working on a project together.

Me: There's nothing to talk about. I'm just doing you a favor.

No Name: You're wrong.

Why did two words actually mean something to me? 'You're wrong.'

Me: Bye.

That's all I could say.

No Name: I'm not letting this go. Bye.

I lean back against the seat feeling relieved, yet dreadful. If anyone knows Sasuke Uchiha, they know he always wins. I don't know what he'd win out of talking to me though. Attention? Satisfaction? Me? I have no idea what he's planning, but I know I should probably give him a chance.

We get to my house, and I look at him.

"No need to give thanks." He says.

I nod, and give him a hug. He seems to feel caught off guard, and I leave his car without saying anything. Once I reach my door, I unlock it. No one is there when I get home, and I almost feel relieved. I really don't want to deal with Moms ranting.

I take a shower and get my pajamas on. I think a lot about Sasuke, and sit in my desk chair. I sigh, and open my binder. Laying on top of my notes is a small peice of paper. I pick it up, and grab my phone. I punch in the numbers into my phone, and hear a couple rings.

"Hello?" No Name asks.

"Hi." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER! OH SNAP! Kinda a sucky chapter, I know :/

I hope you enjoyed it though :)

UNEDITED

Ta Ta ;D

~Kit_Katzzz