Chapter 28: Blamed Victim

Start from the beginning

With all of the hard work he'd done... he finally found his father's killer.

And you know what he did?

He fucked him.

'Ladies scream, but men do scream louder,' Taehyung always said.

Oh indeed.

The man did scream so loud. Taehyung fucked him in the ass so hard that you could hear his screams down another street. That's not all. Taehyung enjoyed every single piece of the process; the thought of fucking his father's killer sparked a part of Taehyung's mind that he never knew he had, such things are not meant to be said or done, but he tied his father's killer to the bed to try a new "trick".

But in reality...

Taehyung sat on top of him. His eyes so dull and so emotionless that a grown man could cower in fear just from his stare.

Taehyung pulled out a knife he had been hiding from underneath the bed all this time. He discovered that its best to give a victim one of their best experiences of their life before cutting them apart.

And so that's what he did.

The knife came plunging down into the chest of their father's killer, slowly, just so they could feel the tip of the metal weapon sinking down into their skin. The skin split open, blood gushes out, the screams got louder, and Taehyung sat on top of him naked, smiling down on him. Then, he dragged the knife down to his abdominal area, cutting open the killer's chest and stomach area. He seemed to have no sense of humanity left in his heart as he pulled out the killer's guts, one by one, scattering them all of the floor that in the end all you could see was the ribs still intact while the rest was empty.

Eyes plunged out, squeezed so hard just like how you do with freshly squeezed lemons. Their cock cut up like pieces of cucumbers in salads that restaurants serve as appetizers.

It was horrible.

But Taehyung loved it.

Each and every single one.

And he would do that again.

"Ahh I get why you're here." Taehyung's eyes lit upon realization. "The only time you listened to me was when I told you Jaemin's innocent question that (Y/N) said yes too. I've never seen you act so fast, it fucking made laugh so hard, I think I doubled over the floor because of my hysteria."

"You aren't as dense as I thought..." Namjoon commented in a monotone voice. "You are correct. And you and I aren't the only ones who has eyes on her."

Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

"The rest of the seven fancies our lovely assistant and neither of them are backing down until they have her. Destruction and death between all of us will come if we don't discuss this predicament like the civilized men we are. We've shed enough blood, sweat, and tears for us to tear each other apart in the end," he gazed at his younger brother, eyes devoid of emotions or meaning, "you have no idea what lengths many of us has taken to have her. Each time that we are close, there's always a problem, always someone interfering with our plans. If we all continue like this, none of us will go anywhere."

"What are you trying to suggest. Share her? Are you fucking insane?! She isn't an animal we can hog whenever we want her attention. And surely, none of us would agree to that because I certainly am not!"

Namjoon leans his back against the couch. 'I knew that you were going to say that...' he smirks.

"Love can make you do dangerous things to ourselves and other people... To intertwine each strings of our emotions with someone else's is precariously brave yet idiotic. We are a slave of it. When it comes, it chains us up and tells us what to do and we follow it blindly with no questions asked. So think. Think Taehyung. If you do succeed on making (Y/N) yours then you'll have six other men who's in love with her tailing behind your back, watching every move you make from a distance... waiting and waiting until it's the perfect time to strike, to kill you and take (Y/N) away. Would you rather die without her or live with her and six other men. I'm sure the others would take the second option upon hearing my words and take it into consideration."