It was nice to be alone and nice that so many things weren't running through my mind. I laid there for awhile until I felt something crawling up on to the bed.

"Why you still in bed ?"

I smiled , recognizing the voice immediately.

"I just wanted a moment alone." I opened my eyes and turned towards my boyfriend.

"Why don't we have a moment?" He asks placing a kiss on my lips before standing up and closing the door.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with a questioning glance, I already knew what he was getting at and I was on board.

I was already in the doggy position, my face deep into my blankets and my ass arched in to the air.

"You don't know what I'm talking about?" He chuckles.

"Not a clue..." I slipped my pajama bottoms down and began slowly wiggling my ass.

As I looked over at Dash, he was hitting his lip and already getting out of his clothing.

A few hours had passed and I showered, ate and Dash was able to sing a bit of the music he was writing to me. Since KJ had the idea to open a night club, the two of them have been working even harder on their music while I'm suppose to be handling the rest of the preparation. for the club.

I've had meetings with a few building owners, since the idea of using the warehouse that Carmelo was shot in didn't seem like the best idea to me.

I narrowed my choices down to two places but still haven't been able to run them past KJ since he's been fumbling Ebony and her appointments, music and being dad's lap dog.

"Why would you be raising the price?" I was pacing around the kitchen with my phone in hand and my AirPod popped in to my ear as I spoke with one of the building owners. "I totally understand that sir... but help me understand why the basement of the establishment is suffering water damage? Yeah , you didn't add that in but I have my ways of knowing things."

As I continued my conversation , KJ waltzed in to the kitchen with Cortes following behind him.

"Yup.... i look forward to hearing from you." I hung the phone up, setting it down on the counter.

"You good girl?" Cortes asks sitting down at the island.

"I'm trying to find a suitable building for this night club with little to no help."

"Speaking of... We need to get things started with that building soon, repairs and shit... set up a few stripper poles maybe even a little gambling section ? Make mad money." KJ sat down at the table near the window.

"What type of fucking club are you trying to do here ?" I rolled my eyes, when KJ came to me with this idea, I liked it a lot and the idea of building something from the ground up excited me but now it's becoming annoying.

"Where's Brianna ? Ebony ? Shit ask Ashleigh that's what girls do ... help eachother..." KJ retorted.

"Brianna is not doing anything for free and you know that... Ebony is pregnant and I think you definitely know that and Ashleigh and I aren't friends.... I think you know that too." I let out a sigh and tapped at the counter. "You know what... I got two buildings like I've been telling you.. you decide which you want and I'll start handling the repairs, your stripper pole and glory holes."

"Glory holes are at gay clubs...." Cortes chimed in. "I think you knew that..."

"I didn't... but I'm glad you do.. live your truth boy." I chuckled and set the paper down in front of KJ that had all the information down.