SMACK!

"Ouch! Reborn Why You!?"

"CLICK!

" Now You shouldn't really talk Back to your Tutor.Better get ready for the real Training. " Reborn said and Shoot another bullet near Yoshi who got scared.

"Cursed you demon." Yoshi said.

***********************************

Tsuna avoid all the bullies he might encounter Some saw him and Was about to Chase him, but Tsuna manage to hide his self and avoid them. He went to a Cafe where he usually go and eat Cakes.

Once he got there he was greeted by some stuff. He smile and greeted them back, he went to table where its hidden from others. Its not a completely hidden but its enough foe him to hide from his bullies to notice him.

He then order his Favorite Strawberry Cake and enjoy every bite of it. He was enjoying his Cake until he felt a vibration on his pocket. He got his phone and saw the skylark message him.

From: Kyoya

"Where are you?"

From: Tsuna

Eating Cakes Why?

From: Kyoya

Hn. You own me a fight

From: Tsuna

I know That's why I eat my favorite Cake. At least If I die today I already experience Heaven with my beloved Cake 😊😊

From:Kyoya

Your being an Herbivore again

Tsuna just Chuckled .

From: Tsuna
I would be there after I spend time with beloved.

From: Kyoya
Don't eat Too much Sweet.

From: Tsuna

I won't

From: Kyoya

Your not really a good Lier.

From: Tsuna

You know me well.

From: Kyoya

I'll gave you 10 minutes.

From: Tsuna

Mean 😭😭😭😭

Tsuna pouted when his Best friend just Gave him 10 minutes to get to their Sparing ground which was Hibari's garden. Tsuna was about to enjoy his beloved cake ever so slowly, who Knows that this would be his last moment to eat cakes since his gonna have a match with Kyoya which is death.

So Tsuna finish his cake quickly and walk to Hibari's residence. When he got there he was greeted by Kyoya.

"Your late." Kyoya said

"Sorry, But I promise I didn't eat Too much." Tsuna said and smile.

Kyoya just turn around Calmly and lead Tsuna in the house.

Once they got there, Tsuna and Kyoya quickly went to their Sparing Grounds.

"Well Start." Kyoya said.

"No, You attack." Tsuna said seriously.

With no second Kyoya attack, But Tsuna held his Tonfa. With his Two hands and Kyoya was gonna kick Tsuna's feet so Tsuna would go out of Balance ,but Tsuna jump up and now his behind Kyoya. He was gonna hit Kyoya on the neck but Kyoya avoid it and Smirk.

"You improve Omnivore." Kyoya said.

"And Your enjoying this show." Tsuna said and Roll his eyes.

"I'll bite you to death." Kyoya said.

"Come and Try." Tsuna said Confidently.

Kyoya smirk, Its rare that Tsuna would challenge him like this and its Excite him.

So Kyoya keep on attacking Tsuna who keep dodging.

Their Fight last for 20 minutes where , Tsuna manage to hit Kyoya in the head and send him in the ground. Tsuna thought it was the end but Kyoya kick his legs that makes him out of Balance and his on the ground with Kyoya on top of him, the Tonfa on his neck.

Tsuna sigh. " I gave Up." Tsuna said.

Kyoya got up and extend his hand to Tsuna.

Tsuna took it. "You improve" Kyoya said.

"I know, Thanks to your bloodthirsty attitude." Tsuna said sarcastically.

"Hn." Kyoya said and walk inside. Truly Kyoya was happy that he manage to make a herbivore such as Tsuna well Tsuna wasn't really a Herbivore. He is an Omnivore after all, and now Tsuna was already growing fangs secretly.

Kyoya then went to see his Friend in the place where they usually hang out, and saw Tsuna was sleeping peacefully. Must be tired from the sparing. He then went near Tsuna and lay beside him he too went to his lalala land.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For reading
Hope You enjoy.