~•¥Chapter Ten¥•~

Y/N's POV

Dabi: "Rise 'n shine, Y/N!!!"

  I jolt awake and spread my wings, ready to take flight. Dabi walks into the room the rest of the way with a plate of food in one hand and my clothes, washed and ironed, in the other. After calming my pounding heart, I take the food and slowly start eating my eggs.

Dabi: "Ready to be accepted into the League of Villains?"

  My head snaps up and I stare at him with wide eyes.

Y/N: "Today!?!?" I shout while there's still food in my mouth.

  I inhale a piece of my breakfast and start coughing and sputtering.

Dabi: "Swallow. Death by eggs isn't very noble." He lays my clothes down on the bed I never use. "Yes, today. You told me how you feel and I want you in. And don't you want to get out of this damn room?"

Y/N: "Yes! Yes, of course I do...I just...I don't know?"

Dabi: "You nervous?"

Y/N: "No. Maybe...should I be?"

He chuckles slightly.

Dabi: "Not in the slightest. Nothing's even going to change. You'll just be moving into Chisaki's quarters and he'll be moving back in here. You don't even have to speak to anyone. They're just gonna include you like you were always here. Don't let your anxiety get the best of you."

Y/N: "How come you know me so well, yet I know nothing about you?"

He shrugs.

Dabi: "You were the one who was asking the questions."

Y/N: "You didn't even answer the half of them!" I smile.

Dabi: "They were too personal!" he smiles back.

Y/N: "Oh, I'm sorry that "What is your favorite animal?" is stepping over the line."

Dabi: "Go change," he chuckles.

  Laughing, I grab my clothes and rush to the bathroom.

                             ~•¥•~

  When I walk out of the restroom, Dabi is rested on the edge of the bed and my plate of food is gone. He holds my phone and earbuds, probably scrolling through Spotify. There's a twinge in the back of my mind. I've never liked when people touch my stuff. I have nothing to hide and Dabi doesn't bother me, I'd even go to the point and say I trust him, but it still rubs me the wrong way.

  Clearing my throat, he stands and hands me my stuff.

Dabi: "Shigaraki and Kurogiri are off and the others are in their quarters. The only ones out there are Toga and Chisaki."

  I nod and stand at his right side in front of the door. He reaches forward.

  Creaking the door open, I see Chisaki reading and Toga on her phone at the bar. Toga immediately spins around in her bar stool and lights up.

Toga: "He's finally out!" She squeals and hops down. "You're gonna have so much fun with us! We can do everything together! Oh, and I have to show you my room!"

Chisaki: "Your excitement never ceases to amaze me," he says dryly, aimlessly flipping the pages in his book.

Dabi: "Calm down, Toga. And keep your knives to yourself."

  Toga pouts and slips her knife, that I was completely oblivious to, back in her waistband.

  Dabi walks over to the corner and pulls down a ladder that, assumingely, leads to the attic.