~•¥Chapter Eight¥•~

Y/N's POV

  The man from yesterday walks in carrying a pile of clothes.

???: "You didn't eat all of it."

Y/N: "I ate as much as I was willing."

???: "You still need to eat the rest."

  He comes over, lays the clothes on the bed, and picks up my half-eaten bowl of ramen.

???: "You can change into those after you take a shower."

  I lay my head back against the wall, the "What's-The-Point" feeling spreading through me.

  He sighs and hoists me up by my elbows, steadying me by my shoulders. It's just now that I realize how tall he is. He practically doubles me in height when I stand. He's strong too. He has a firm grip on my shoulders.

  I wobble slightly underneath him.

???: "The more you continue to not eat the weaker you'll get."

  The room spins and I grab the sleeves of his upper arms, leaning into him. Under his sleeves, his muscles are taunt. He picks me up bridal-style and, being to weak to struggle away, my head rests on his shoulder. He carries me to the bathroom, turns on the water, and sits me on the edge of the tub. He goes to grab my clothes and leaves them beside me, shutting the door behind him after he leaves.

  I shove my hoodie over my head and throw it into a corner. I don't care about the cameras anymore. I turn the water to the shower head and step into the welcoming heated water.

                              ~•¥•~

  Steam rushes out of the bathroom when I open the door. The clothes must be his, because the collar of the shirt completely slips off my shoulders and the shorts comes down to my shins. It smells like him though, like the cologne he was wearing earlier. It unsettles me, yet it's somehow...comforting.

I don't like that it's comforting.

  I look over to find my phone and earbuds resting neatly on the bed. I pick them up to find my phone is at full charge.

  The door creaks open and I hear their arguments.

Shigaraki: "We can't just keep sitting around and doing nothing, waiting for something to happen!"

Chisaki: "Well we can't just go rushing into U.A."

Toga: "Sure we can! Kill as many students as possible in five minutes and run like hell!"

?: "And get killed in the process."

Chisaki: "Senseless idiots."

Shigaraki: "All of you, shut it! We'll figure something out and— Dabi where the hell do you think you're go—!"

The patched-up man steps in and slams the door shut.

???: "They never stop fucking talking," he mutters and leans against the door.

Y/N: "Is that your name? Dabi?"

Dabi: "Uh, yeah. Yeah, it is."

I plop down in my corner and slightly curl my wings around me.

Y/N: "Mine's Y/N."

Dabi's POV

So the kid has a name.

Dabi: "Wow. Thought it was going to take at least another day or two to get that out of you," I lean against the wall beside him. "Anything else you're willing to share off the top of your head."