35

Bakugo POV

It was Endeavour, finally someone I had wanted to beat the shit out of for so long. I finally had the chance to try. "WANNA TRY ME FLAMING SHITHEAD!" I yelled angrily thinking only about all the times he had hurt Shoto. The more I thought about it the more I realized it was actually his fault Sho had ended up in hospital.

I went to run at him with explosions in my hands but was stopped by Shitty Hair "you really wanna take on the number one hero?" He asked "OF COURSE I DO SHITTY HAIR" he gave me a knowing look. He knew part of why I wanted this so bad and he was right. It was a terrible idea. It wasn't going to stop me though I yanked my arm out of his grip and ran at the number one dickwad.

His flames were really hot but I kept coming at him I was enjoying this too much to stop. I landed and prepared to attack again when I saw flames coming straight at me. I didn't have enough time to react and prepared for the worst. Nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see Shoto had created an ice wall between us. It was the biggest wall I had seen him make so I turned around. Just behind me he had fallen to his knees "please Kat... don't... don't fight him"

After everything I had done to him and he still wanted to protect me from his dickwad of a dad. I wanted to run over to him and give him the most passionate kiss I could but instead I felt the heat from behind me ah shit the ice wall was melting. "Ah Shoto I see you have finally joined us" he smirked.

I wanted nothing more than to wipe that smirk off his face but instead I slipped past him while his attention was elsewhere and grabbed our flag. I threw it to Shitty Hair "guys we can head back to base!" He yelled as I helped Sho back to his feet.

We started heading back when Sho pushed me forward and created a big ice bubble around the three of us. No no no no why would he do that "ICYHOT! YOU OKAY? TODOROKI! SHOTO! DAMMIT! ANSWER ME" I could hear the panic in my voice as I started to make explosions next to the ice, desperate to get through but it didn't seem to make much difference. "Let me try" Shitty Hair used his quirk to harden his arm and fist before punching the ice.

After several punches and explosions from the both of us it worked, we got through and what I saw horrified me. I stopped the other two from seeing and told them to go back to base "tell Aizawa I've taken Shoto back to the cabin because he's not feeling well" I whispered to Shitty Hair before they left.

I ran to Shoto who was injured, badly. "Sho? Can, are, dammit Shoto please be okay" I saw Endeavour picking on some other kids but he was clearly holding back. Something he obviously hadn't done to Sho.

I picked him up and carried him away somewhere safer for him. I placed him next to a small lake I had found. I felt the water and was glad to find it was cold. I carefully bathed his injuries in the lake water. "Dammit Shoto why did you take the hit for me?"

"Because even if you don't love me anymore, I still love you" he replied. I stopped in my tracks I suddenly couldn't function. It just didn't make sense "why? What do you even see in me. I'm just a no good hot head who's a bad influence holding you back from doing the best you can" I couldn't believe those words had escaped my mouth but Shoto didn't hear them. He had already passed out.

Dammit I gotta protect you, I can't let that scumbag do this to you. Not anymore. I won't stand by and do nothing anymore.

Insomnia sucks so here have a 3am update 😂 hope you're enjoying the story... also I kinda wanna try writing an omegaverse fanfic would anyone actually read it if I did??