8

Kirishima POV

Bakugo dragged me somewhere private before he began to talk. "Here's the thing. I kinda like someone but I'm not sure he feels the same way. What do I do about it?" Straight forward and to the point. I had come to expect nothing less from... "Wait. He?!" I accidentally blurted out.

I saw him threaten to blast me but I knew he wouldn't actually do it "sorry I just thought you were going to say one of the girls" I said. "Who the fuck did you think I liked?" He asked confused. "Well I was thinking Uraraka, you seem to be, you know, not rude to her lately."

I could see the confusion on his face. Aw man what does he call her again? "You know... brown hair... gravity" I start to mime her quirk and describe her "oh you mean round face, nah, my dart just hit her a few times in a row" he answered. Now I was the one confused "oh right you don't know. Don't worry about it" he shakes it off as if it was nothing but I wanted to find out.

"So who is this mystery boy?" I asked curiously. I'm kinda touched he trusts me enough to tell me this even if he won't tell me who he still told me he likes one of the boys. "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS SHITTY HAIR" he bursts out angrily.

"Fair enough dude, wait a second, it's not, Midoryia is it?" I ask dumbly instantly regretting my question "FUCK NO. THE FUCK YOU THINK IT'S HIM FOR?!" Okay so it's not him "just because you don't seem to want to tell me, but hey, I get it you don't want me to judge you. Spoiler alert. I won't and I won't think you're any less manly for liking whoever it is"

He stops in his tracks "you serious right now?" He asks as if I would lie to my best friend. "Course I'm serious dude I wanna help you with this mystery guy. You deserve to be happy bro" he stands still for a few minutes "fine. It's... Icyhot" damn I did not see that coming.

"THE FUCK YOU STARING AT HELP ME!" he yells at me making me stop staring.

Bakugo POV

I just told my best friend that I like Icyhot and he's staring at me like the dumbass he is "THE FUCK YOU STARING AT HELP ME!" I yell not really knowing what else to do. He stops staring at me "okay bro first of all, how long have you, ya know, liked him?" What a dumbass and useless question. But I answer anyway "I guess I realised like a week ago"

"Bro that's super manly of you to admit" he thinks everything is super manly. I looked unimpressed at him hoping he would catch onto the fact that I wanted him to help me out. Surprisingly he did "first thing we gotta do is find out if he likes you back"

How the fuck do I do that without him finding out that I like him? I don't want to ruin the friendship we have built over the past few weeks. "Okay Shitty Hair how do I do that?" I finally ask.