45

Bakugo POV

Training wasn't the same knowing Sho was still in the cabin but luckily it was the last day of training. Then we would be given a day to relax before heading back to school. Once we finished for the day I headed straight to the cabin "ICYHOT YOU IN HERE" I yelled before I even opened the door.

I just about heard him mumble something so I knew he was in. "So tomorrow is a relax day" I paused "and I was hoping you would... maybe... join me for a picnic." It wasn't something I would usually do but I also wanted quality time with Sho that didn't have many ways it could go wrong. "I'd love to" he smiled. Before long he was asleep, he started mumbling in his sleep again so I pushed my bed next to his making a double bed and cuddled him.

I woke up the next morning confused, "hey Sho, where'd ya go?" I sleepily called into the cabin. It was then that I realised the shower was running that must have been where he went. I quickly got dressed and started to get our date picnic ready. "I'm just heading out I'll be back in a minute" I called through the bathroom door before grabbing the picnic and heading up the mountain I had found.

I blasted my way up to the top and found a small cave to store the picnic. Once it was hidden I stopped to take in the view, it was beautiful and I couldn't wait to show Shoto. I ventured down the mountain as fast as I could memorizing the way there. It didn't take long for me to get back to the cabin once I had got to the bottom of the mountain.

"Hey Kat, so where did you go?" Sho asked almost as soon as I walked through the door. I gave a little smirk "you'll see later" I gave him a kiss and went to the bedroom to get changed into something warmer. I grabbed a scarf, turtleneck jumper and my boots and wrapped up in my warmest jacket. "I'm ready to go, you wanna put something warmer on, it's really cold out there" he just grabbed a thin scarf and his jacket "this will be fine" we left the cabin and started our wintry hike.

It's me again just wanna know what you think of the story... it's almost over because