Ziam - You Don't, I Do

Start from the beginning

Liam was trying to work out in his head how he was going to leave Sophia in their shared room alone all night so he could be with Zayn. He could try one of the usuals: 'Zayn's homesick', 'we had a fight and I have to talk to him', 'we're all having a guy's night tonight', but Liam knew those excuses had grown old months ago.

Zayn's hand crept up his thigh slowly until it settle right over his semi-hard cock. He traced the tips of his fingers over his bulge, making his eyes flutter shut for a moment, and making Liam bite his lip to keep from moaning.

Sophia had her head laid back and was still laughing about something Liam lost track of a while back. Liam pinched his side where his hand was tucked to take his mind off of knowing exactly what Zayn felt like, imagining it was his hand instead.

When they pulled up to the hotel Liam practically shoved Sophia to floor in his haste to get out of the car and into some fresh, Zayn-free air. But Zayn was right on his tail, crowding him as he made his way out of the car. Zayn went to pass him, but not before whispering "Steam room. Ten minutes."

Liam gulped and watched Zayn sway through the back door of the hotel and out of sight. Liam turned to see Sophia just now leisurely making her way out of the car.

"Love?" Liam tried. Sophia looked up at the endearment. "I'm massively sore from tonight. I think I'm gonna hit the steam room for a bit before I lay down."

Sophia linked her arm with Liam's and walked them inside. "Okay, baby. I'll probably just read for a bit." Liam gave her a kiss on the cheek, but then she led his mouth back to her and gave him a proper kiss before heading for the elevator.

The steam room was down the hall, past the pool, and was only available to premier guests that had the access code programmed into their room key. Liam swiped his card at the door and went in to the area with the towels and lockers.

He didn't see Zayn, but he started undressing anyway, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist.
"Could've gone a bit slower. Not enough time naked in my opinion."

Liam jumped and turned at the sudden sound of Zayn's voice. "Hey." Liam's voice was rough from unvoiced sexual tension that had built up over the last six or so hours.

Zayn smiled, really smiled, not smirked, or grinned, but smiled at Liam. "Hey."

Liam could help it when his eyes crinkled and his lips opened to show his teeth. "I want to be mad at you, but you look so good."

Zayn laughed and quirked an eyebrow, "If that's all it takes to get you to stop being mad at me, then I'll be sure to look good everyday."

"You already do," Liam responded without even thinking.

Zayn laughed again and came you to place his hands on Liam's bare chest. "I've been aching for you all night."

"You?!" Liam exclaimed, exasperated. "I've been hard since sound check. And you with your fucking nibbling, and your touching, and your whispering," Liam was running his hands over Zayn's body now, "I thought I was going to explode."

Liam's hands found their way under Zayn's shirt. Zayn took the hint and pulled it off, then shrugged his jeans down, so he was left wearing only his pants and Liam's intense gaze like a blanket.

Liam licked his lips. "Zayn." Zayn could hear the desperate edge in his voice already. Liam was needy and Zayn wasn't even naked yet. Zayn quickly rectified that as he pulled his pants off and tossed them over by their clothes.

He grabbed a towel as he pushed Liam back through the sliding door and into the cloudy room. Liam wrapped his arms around Zayn's hips and pushed their hard lengths together. Zayn groaned and leaned forward to kiss Liam.