Chapter 21

Alpha Jordans pack

At exactly 6 I went down to the backyard, where there was an open field that was being prepared for the ceremony. 

The men in my pack was setting up the stage, while the women were placing the chairs.

I saw something that I never saw in their eyes today. I finally saw my pack smile, my men cracking jokes, the women were relaxed and the whole town was filled with the sound of children laughing loudly.

There is something in their eyes that I've never seen before. And for some reason I couldn't find a name for it...

Hope

I heard my wolf say. What are you on about now? I questioned.

That's what you see in their eyes now,  they finally believe in their future.  All thanks to our mate, their luna. She is our heart, their lifeline. 

I took a deep breath,  identifying all my pack members scent. I looked at them and saw them as individuals,  not as people that I'm forced to keep track of.

This was family, this is home.

All thanks to our mate.

"Alpha, the elders are here."

I turned my focus to Michelle, nodding my head in acceptance. 

"lead them back here.."

I didn't have to wait long for the elders. There were 6 of them but only 2 had attended, in order to make my mates place besides me legitimate.

One was tall maybe 6', his name was Blake,  he had long brown hair that had gray highlights, that reached his shoulders. He looked no more than, 40. But in truth could possibly be 100. But that's to be expected from the elder they choose to grow older, but at extremely slow pace. The next elder was a women with blonde hair, her name was Catherine,  she looked no more then 30. Again one can only guess their true age. They held each others hands, making me assume that they are mates. And as to confirm my suspension,  I saw identical marking that showed a piece of their mate marks.

You see mate marks are sacred, and only the mate has any leeway to view it. Marks were respected and a very private thing between mates,  proof of their intimacy.

I cannot wait to mark sandy!

I heard my wolf bellow. He was pissed at the fact that his mate, didn't bare his mark yet.

Of course I'm mad, you incompetent fool! If it weren't for your juvenile behaviour,  I would have my mate at my side. Not to mention baring my mark!

I mentally rolled my eyes, at my wolf theatrics. His continuous rambling and complaining, was starting to annoy me nit to mention it was starting to give me a headache. 

And to think, I still have to entertain...

I let out a small sigh, then added a small smile for our guests benefit. Ready to meet my to meet them half way.

"It's always a pleasure, to see and have you here" I let out,  holding my hands out to shake the elders. 

Blake let out, a loud humorous laugh. Then taunted, "No need for that,  we both know if you had it your way, we wouldn't be allowed anywhere near a 100 mile radius of you and your pack"

"Now Blake, leave the poor fellow alone. You can't blame him for being territorial, he is after all an Alpha wolf" Catherine replied good naturally.

I agreed silently and led the elders to my office so that, we could take business before celebrating my great find.

In no more then 30 minutes Sandy will be my Luna.

And soon we will be mated!

Bone of my bone!
Flesh of my flesh! My wolf and I declared.

**** Sandy's pov****

I opened the door to our room, and found Chad.  Much to my disappointment.  This must of showed because,  Chad let out a smirk.  Then said sarcastically, "please try to contain your excitement Luna" 

I sigh, then started to adjust my dress self consciously.  Hearing him call Luna, was doing things to me. Doubts were overloading my thoughts, suddenly I couldn't breath. The room felt as though it was closing in on me, my clothes felt itchy and Chad was in my personal bubbly. Breathing to loudly!

Wait I'm not breathing!

Everything was happening to fast, I moved back way from the door. I slipped on my shoes trying to get away,  the room had started to spin and my couldn't seem  to hold my own head.

I fell backwards only to be caught by a set of arms,  I'm guessing belonged to Chad. He came into my line of sight, but my eyes where rolling to the back of my head.

"Sandy!"

I heard Chad scream

"Sandy, come on stay with me!"

"ALPHA!"

I wanted to laugh and make fun of Chad, because he was acting very human. 

But before I had that pleasure, everything turned upside down. 

Then there was nothing...

*** yes beautiful people, this is a new update. 

I feel so proud of myself. Hope you enjoy!

Now...

READ, VOTE AND COMMENT

Love

Mandy

***