Chapter 6

Alpha Jordans pov

Her heart was beating really fast,  I was starting to worry that it would beat right out of her chest.

mmmh my little spitfire is afraid to be alone with me.

I looked at her and all I could think about is making her ours.

"why would you want to adopt a child that is one of us, when you obviously know nothing about our kind?" I questioned.

My mate is a very intriguing little creature, and I couldn't wait to find out more about her.

"I-I can't explain it,  I felt a connection with him. I just had to be there for him, to protect him..."

I heard her explanation trail off, seemingly at a loss. She didn't know this but her inner Luna was calling out, all females before her experience the same thing. Maybe not the same but still similar experience.

I lightly grab her by her waist and draw her closer to my chest. I take a deep breath of her enticing scent, where her neck and shoulder met. The place that will soon bare my mark.

I heard her take a sharp intake of air, through tightly clenched teeth. Then slowly exhale, all the while trailing my hand on her back to her neck.

I grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up to me.

"This time, there isn't anyone to stop me"  I promised

I could see that she was clearly confused, as to what I was referring to.  But she didn't need to wait long for her answer.

it was time I claimed, what belongs to me.

I lean down towards her full pink lips, that would cause any red blooded man to beg for a taste.

I see her eyelids close and all of a sudden I couldn't wait anymore.

I pressed my lips against hers once, then twice, the third time I full out assaulted her lips. 

I was like a man he who had been deprived. I bite her lower lip lightly trying to get her to open her mouth for me. But I had nothing to worry about, my mate was as eager as I was to deepen the kiss.

She roughly grabbed a hold of my hair, tugging lightly forcing me to deepen the kiss. Which I wasn't sure was even possible, but she proved me wrong. 

Using my wolf speed, I grabbed ahold if her and placed her on my lap where I sat, on the unmade bed. breaking the kiss for a second, before I carried on where we left off.

This war on our lips went on for a while, alternating from kissing her lips and neck. I was man enough to admit that, I could easily get addicted to her kisses.

My wolf was over the moon, that our mate welcomed our kiss. Even though she knew what we were.

but one thing plagued my mind, as I saw my little spitfire fall asleep on my chest.

will she accept me as her life mate?

*** I know, it is not one of my best chapters but I'm trying here. I hope to hear yall guys thoughts, should I carry on what? in the meantime I'll try and update again soon.... I hope***