Chapter 13

Sandy's pov

I woke up the next morning, with a huge smile on my face. After our little kiss, Jordan led us back to the packhouse.

He was a bit silent on our way back, which made me slightly nervous. i thought prehaps he was already regreting, everything that happened between us. But all those nerves disappeared, once he kissed me goodnight. Then he left, leaving me to swoon, like a teenage school girl, long after he had left.

Even now, I couldn't quite get my mind around, what happened yesterday.

but i wouldn't change a thing.

Every girl dreams of their prince charming, and although Jordan isn't exactly what I dreamt of as a child. I wouldn't ask for anyone else.

My heart already knew that, I had strong feelings for my very own bad wolf. but my mind warned me, not to rush into anything. That i didn't know their customs well enough, to rely on just the Alphas whispered promises in the woods.

It warned me to keep my cards and not to leave my heart on my sleeve.

sighing, I get off the bed. and headed to the bathroom, to take care of my hygiene. After that was done, I headed down the steps to the kitchen. It was only 5 o'clock, so I doubted anyone was up and about already.

I was feeling hungry, I haven't eaten a complete meal since I got here. It was time I changed that.

With my stomach in mind I decided to make some eggs, bacon, chips and some sausages as well as toast. I was so busy with my meal, that I didn't realise that I had company. I was reaching for the pepper on the counter, when I realised that my cooking was being observed by little spectators.

"good morning, Luna" they all chorused, as though they have been rehearsing for this very moment.

There were a total of 7 children, 3 girls and 4 boys. They were adorable, little things. They looked to be around the ages of 4-6.

"Hey guys, my name is Sandy"

They looked around at a lose, much like the kids I played soccer with.

"We are suppo's to call you Luna"