Chapter 14

Alpha Jordans pov

I don't know why, I still find myself shocked over the antics, I find my mate participating in.

After waking up in my office, because I slept on the couch. I headed to my room, to clean up. Only to find the room empty and the bed made up.

I made my way down into the kitchen after changing. In search of some food and hopefully my mate.

Nothing could have prepared me for the sight of my mate, dancing around with a little group of kids, while making food.

I watched them for a while, not wanting to break the moment as I had, the day before. I can't believe she's mine.

Ours! my wolf demanded.

I ignored my wolf, completely mesmerised by my beautiful mate.

I was still bewildered as to why, she had so easily accepted me. And the way she kissed us, told me she had.

I know I don't deserve her but I was selfish enough to acknowledge that I wasn't going to let her go. Not now and not ever.

She has sealed her fate, she belongs to us now!

I made my way towards her, dodging the little kids having the time of their lives with my mate.

I want some of her attention too.

I can't believe how jealous I felt, over a bunch of 5 year olds!

Once I reached her, I wrapped my arms around her petite form. Making her jump slightly, then relax in my arms.

I placed feather light kisses on her neck, taking a deep whiff of her addictive scent. If anyone saw this embrace, they would probably think me a freak.

But I couldn't help it, I needed her scent to calm me down. I don't know how I managed my anger before... ow wait I didn't.

It's true, my temper was a great weakness for me. I would snap over the smallest incident. This made me dangerous.

but I have realised over the past 3 days, that being in my mate presence, seems to bring calm to my usually restless and aggressive wolf.

"What are we up to now, my little mate?"

" Um goofing around?" she responded, which in itself sounded like a question

I turned her around in my arms, after she had switch off the stove. I pulled her chin up, so that she was looking me in the eyes.

Her smile caught me off guard, it made her look radiant. Which in turn left me breathless.

I couldn't take it anymore, I claimed her lips as I had in my secluded sanctuary, but this time the kiss was slow and sweet.

I was trying to tell her without using words, just how thankful I am to her. It lasted until my little spitfire, pulled back, in need of air.

I was ready to combust, my feelings were overwhelming. I knew my eyes would be changing colour, not wanting to frighten her again.

I took off towards the forest...

don't leave mate! my wolf demanded loudly, in my head.

I was so out of it that I didn't realise I spoke out loud. " if j don't, we may end up hurting her!" I retorted.

He must have realised I was right because he kept quiet. I then shifted, and my wolf let out a loud remorseful cry.

Both of us shaken by these overwhelming feelings. I didn't understand what these feelings meant.

Yes I am aware that she made me happy, she made me want to be a better person. I loved being with her, and I hated being away from her.

is this love?

is this what it feels like, to love someone, more than life itself.

If this is it, I wanted no part of it. I can see know that maybe being mated, meant being weak.

And i was NOT weak!

*** Hey guys, thats the end of that chapter. hope you enjoy, the last 2 chapters are short but I know I owed you. Otherwise I hope that meets ur satisfaction, I had to bring a twist. Jordan isn't a normal Alpha wolf, he needs power... Anyway I won't say anymore, you will just have to wait for the next upload.

read, comment and vote

love yall***