X

Lily's pov

Lucifer gripped my thighs tightly, lifting me from the ground and wrapping them around his frame.

My hands ran up his muscular back, tugging on his locks. Earning a low growl from his throat.

Luce pulled back from the kiss, running hungry kisses down my neck. I was a panting mess, letting out breathless moans.

" p-please just" I huffed in frustration, digging my nails into his shoulders.

When his eyes landed on mine, it just seemed to turn me on even more. They were a ruby red, with tints of amber.

Something that would scare any other human, made me want the angel even more. He was an angel? Yet it seemed so strange to call the man who ran hell something so pure. Maybe lucifer was pure, a suffering soul.

" Don't tempt me, love" his voice came out in a low grumble. The sound alone could have brought me over the edge.

" What if I am" I said nervously, feeling uneasy of my sudden courage towards the beautiful creature.

Lucifer chuckled deeply.

" Are you challenging me darling ? Remember who's more powerful" he said, leaning in closer to my ear
" I'll take you in seconds"

My body covered in goosebumps at the sentence, chills running over my spine.

Before I could comprehend, my back was laid on a comfortable surface. I looked around my surroundings bewildered. We were in lucifers bedroom.

" how did you-" I started only to be stopped by lucifer" I'm the Devil remember, darling. I can do lots of things." He smirked.

His lips were on mine again, kissing me dominantly. My fingernails ran patterns down his back, earning another deep growl from lucifer.

Tugging on the material of my shirt, he eagerly slipped it over my head. Clipping my bra off in the process. His eyes wandering over my top half, newly exposed to him.

" you're so tempting" he muttered under a breath. Part of me though it wasn't mean to be said aloud.

His lips pulled into a smirk, before he vanished back down to my neck. Leaving kisses along my collar bone and chest.

My breath hitched in my throat when his lips grazed over my nipples, a groan leaving me when he took it in his mouth.

" Fuck" I moaned, squirming under his touch. He continued the torture on my chest, my underwear getting wetter by the minute.

I couldn't help my hips bucking, meeting Lucifers. He sucked in a sharp breath, looking up at me through his thick dark lashes.

" I'm sorry" I smiled, knowing I hit his hard bulge. He hooked his fingers around the hem of my bottoms, pulling my underwear with them.

His rough hands gripped my thighs, pulling me towards him with a animalistic sound.

" I need you to be mine" he said darkly, kissing my lips passionately.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted him, needed him.

" Take me lucifer" I begged. In my head the words sounded strong, but when it came to saying them it was more pleading.

" mm, such sinful words leave your mouth darling" he moaned, biting his lip. " my little devil " he winked.

Everything he said seemed to invite me in more and more. Every word was intoxicating to me.

" Once we proceed, there is no going back Lily. Is that something you can handle. Being by my side for eternity. " Lucifer spoke slowly, his red eyes searching mine.

Was I ready? Ready to commit to my mate. I didn't even know if that was the truth yet. I was scared of being hurt, scared of the lies.

"I- I.. I'm not sure" I said sadly, looking at the floor. " I'm sorry Lucifer, please don't be angry at me." I apologised.

Lucifers pov

Her eyes trailed the floor, an anxious look present on her face as she chewed on her bottom lip.

My beautiful little mate.

" You don't have to apologise my darling. You haven't done any harm, I understand. Don't feel rushed." I smiled, my eyes meeting hers.

" and you certainly don't cry over me" I sighed, wiping a tear.

" I must look like a fool" she huffed.

" Not In a million years my darling" I chucked, scooping her perfect body into my arms and pulling her close.

" You've been taken from your world and brought into something completely different. We're bonded, you are bound to feel drawn to me. Lustful thought will cross your mind, but just remember it's when you're ready. I'll wait forever for you my darling" I said, leaving a kiss on her forehead.

________________________

No sinning in this chapter guys 😉
Sorry but many more chapters to write hehe