Anniversary gift (Part 5)

Start from the beginning

" What is this" Shivaay asked fumbling.

" It's my apology for my husband. i Know i hurt you shivaay, but i didnt tell you just cause i didnyt want to see you tensed . you were so happy when chacha, chachi came and i didnt want that smile to dissapear" Annika said looking directly into Shivaay's eyes. Shivaay melted completely by now and took her into a hug.

" Shivaay, i behaved quite rudely with chacha chachi, i think i need to go and talk with them"

" yes Annika, lets go"

Chacha Chachi saw shivaay and annika coming towards them.

" They are coming, its time to start the drama. Annika should completely believe that we care about her"

Shivaay and annika were walking just when annika's foot got hit with the table.

"Aah" she screamed to which shivaay immedietly rushed towards her. He made her sit, bent down and put her foot on his knees inspite of her denial.

" Are you ok " Shivaay asked concerned.

" No need to show this fake concern for our child " Chachi screamed to which both shivaay and annika looked at her surprisingly.

"What do you mean" Shivaay asked softly.

" I mean the same thing i said. No need to show fake concern for our child. We know that you dont love her so why are you even acting"

" Ac...Acting" shivaay asked confused.

" Yes acting" Chacha said

" I cant get you people" shivaay asked again

" you will understand everything" chachi said while smirking.

She took khanna's phone out and played the video where shivaay married annika forcefully. Annika stood up as she was taken back to the past days, unknowingly tears fell from her eyes. Shivaay looked at annika from the corner of his eyes and saw her in pain. his guilt started to resurface and he looked down.

The video ended and chacha chachi begun their drama.

" So this is your reality right. I thought you loved my daugther a lot, but you, you forcefully married her , harrassed her and what not. you are nothing but a selfish man who doesnt care about anyone more than yourself" Chachi screamed at shivaay. Shivaay didnt reply anything while he continued looking down. It was his fault, he knew it so he was ready to accept any kind of punishment for it.

Chachi came , pulled shivaay roughly and said " How do people like you even exist. You feel you have money so you can do anything. you have ruined my daughters life already and i wont let you do it further. I will take my daughter away from this hell" Shivaay looked up with tears in his eyes.

" Chachi" Annika screamed , who was silent till now expecting shivaay to fight for himself " What are you saying, stop it right there"

" What stop it annika. You are defending this man who ruined you life. He is an egoistic man who cares about..."

" Not a word more against my shivaay" Annika roared with eyes reddened due to anger, she clenched her fist to surpass it but then she saw towards shivaay. A little tear escaped from his eye which increased her anger.

" Your shutting me up wont change the truth. He is nothing but a dirty man with a dirty character who doesnt respect women"

" That's enough" Annika screamed and walked where chachi and shivaay were standing. She stood in between chachi n shivaay with her back facing him. she held shivaay's hand with her one hand while still facing chachi.

" My shivaay means the entire world to me. He has given me respect like no one else could ever. I dont allow anyone, i repeat anyone to insult him and today you did that. Out of my house right now" Annika said to which chacha chachi were left shocked.

" Annika" chacha said.

" I said out means out" annika said firmly.

shivaay held her hand tightly and whispered " What are you doing annika, they are your relatives,whatever they said is true"

Annika turned towards shivaay angrily and repeated " i allow no one to disrespect my shivaay, not even you, dont you understand"

" Annika, we were talking for your benefit. This man doesnt deserve you, leave him for your happiness." chachi started again

" Please leave before i do something which i shouldnt do" Annika said in a danegrously calm voice while her eyes spit fire.

Precap: " Annika i know i should have left you. I know i should still leave you. you deserve somenone better"

Please give your feedback guys.