Kralkatorrik : "This idiot actually carries this around with him? Dumbass"

He tosses Quan Chi to the side and picks up the golden amulet. Quan Chi looks up and notices the amulet in the dragon's hands.

Quan Chi : "Return that at once!"

He quickly stands up to throw a punch, but its caught and gets kicked in the stomach and sent straight into a wall. After he was done, Kralkatorrik examined the amulet.

Amulet Of Shinnok, S Rank Item

A powerful artifact owned by Shinnok the Fallen Elder God. Grants the wielder immense magical power and the power of teleportation.

Increases INT and WIS by 100 when used. Can teleport anywhere in the world.

Cost : 2000 Max HP when used.

Kralkatorrik : "Jesus Christ! No wonder (Y/N) got his souls stolen this thing is overpowered, I wonder if this can help put him back into his body, God I hope it will"

Ping!

[Quest Alert!]

Description : Return (Y/N) to his body!

Rewards : ??? , ???

Failure : Stay in the body. For. Evah.

Kralkatorrik looks at the failure option and mentally screams before quickly running towards you. The dragon found you and Koneko exhausted from training and sitting down on the ground.

Kralkatorrik : "Hey, think this can help us?"

He presents the amulet and you quickly stand up to examine it.

(Y/N) : "Shinnok's Amulet? Holy crap how did you get it? Never mind I don't need to know, what is the cost of using this?"

Kralkatorrik : "Takes a lot of your max health away, what should we do?"

You hand him back the amulet.

(Y/N) : "Put this in your inventory and inform Raiden, if Quan Chi manages to defeat you at least the amulet will be out of his hands"

Kralkatorrik nods and quickly puts the amulet away before leaving to find the thunder god. Koneko than decides to approach you.

Koneko : "What was that about?"

(Y/N) : "We might have a way to return my soul into my body, for now we wait until Raiden's tells us our options, after that we'll think of a way to return to Kuoh"

Koneko : "Alright"

(Y/N) : "Let's get back to training"

~With Raiden~

The thunder god was seen speaking with Kung Loa, Sonya Blade, Jax and Johnny Cage in a discreet location where nobody could spy on them. The dragon approaches the group and Raiden stops talking once he sees him.