"Thanks. Since I got your gift now, you don't need to see me every day. Are you still not tired?"

Mistaking Xin Ye's helpless reply as worry, Yi QianQian shamelessly grab Xin Ye's sleeves as she innocently smiled at him.

Xin Ye's face darkened as he stared at the demon's claw holding unto his sleeves.

"I'm not tired at all, as long as it's Young Ma-- ah!"

Yi QianQian's hand was suddenly smacked hard away from Xin Ye's sleeve.

The person who had the guts to do this was none other than Zhao Liang, his face was as black as a kettles pot as he glared at her.

"A'Li!"

Xin Ye was surprised to see Zhao Liang suddenly appearing beside him. He felt like a cheating wife being caught by her husband red-handed.

'When did he arrive?!'

"Let's go."

Zhao Liang grabs Xin Ye's wrist dragged him towards his car and forcefully put him inside shutting the car door behind him.

Before getting in the car, Zhao Liang glared once again at Yi QianQian who was frozen stiff at where she is standing.

Zhao Liang shut the car door behind him and quickly drove off wanting to get out of that place as fast as possible.

Seeing that his face was very dark, Xin Ye did not dare to speak.

Zhao Liang was in a bad mood, very bad mood.

Who won't be?

The very moment he arrived at Xin Ye's school, he saw him accepting a gift from a little "pretty cute girl", this scene already made his blood boil.

But the next scene even made his blood boil madly, the "girl" held unto Xin Ye's sleeves!

His sleeves!

He, Zhao Liang was not even able to hold onto his bag because of what happened before but that girl really dared to grab him by his sleeves!

Worse, Xin Ye did not seem to mind and just let her be!

He let her be!

The ride home was pretty silent as Zhao Liang was burning with jealousy inside while Xin Ye just kept quiet, silence is his friend after all.

After half an hour, the two finally arrived home.

Xin Ye then quickly got out of the car but Zhao Liang stop him and grab him back.

"What?" Xin Ye raised his eyebrow at him.

"Take it off." Zhao Liang demanded.

"What?" Xin Ye asked again as he did not know what Zhao Liang wanted him to take off.

"Take your coat off. Take it off!" Zhao Liang said.

He grips Xin Ye's coat tightly in his hands, if he could he wanted to rip that coat to shreds.

He looked at the coat like it was his greatest enemy.

(Coat: What did I do?!

Harmonieca: Nothing? You just got a little well, many germs so you needed to die! Who told you to get touched by the FL.)

"What are you doing? Stop!" Xin Ye pushed Zhao Liang away.

"You still have that?!"

Zhao Liang's anger seemed to have been fueled up when he saw the box in Xin Ye's hands.