I was enjoying his body warmth beside me. My back pressed against his chest, his arms round my belly, and his calm breathing was enough to relax me. I picked up a bottle of mango madness from the table and drunk a little. I fell in love with this juice after a while I couldn't stop drinking it. I even asked my mom to buy a full crate of em.

Looking at the mango madness reminded me past 2weeks I saw Tori in the store.Ever since then, I didn't even make any eye contact with her or even acknowledge her presence. She would try to talk me one or two time but I would completely shut her out.I should probably tell Prodigy about this. I feel stupid for not doing so in the first place.

"Prodigy." I said turning around facing him.

"Hmmm." He kept his eyes on the tv. He all in the episode When Bill forced Jessica to turn James, Sookies brother into a vampire. I pulled his face towards mine.

"Baby. I have to tell you what happened the other day."

He sighed and looked at me."What happened?"

I laughed."Well It was like weeks back, but Tori trapped me in the corner store begging for an apology."

His brows shot up."you serious. She did the same thing to me."

I gasped dramatically putting my hand over my mouth."do you think she's up to something.

He sighed."Knowing her she probably could be. She told me that Devin doesn't want nothing to so with her. And she also told me that you two have unfinished business."

"What.What unfinished business. All that happened in that store was that I threatened her with a bottle. And I told her I couldn't accept her apology and to never talk to me ever again." By now I was sitting up on the couch.

"Why does she want from us anyway, you know besides the apology." His voice grew a little bit louder. He sat up beside me.

This was going nowhere. I have no idea when Tori was gonna strike again. I wasn't scared. But I would never fight when I have a baby growing inside of me. Then a thought came to mind.

"Baby I think we should forgive her. I mean its just an apology .After that she won't be bothering us anymore." I turned towards him.

Prodigy was Staring into space. I knew he was thinking for a while now. I let out a sigh and just let him be. Two mins later he looked at me.

"You sure. Cause after all that shit she did to us. Making you get into a gang. Or what when she almost made you get gang raped. Or maybe you getting forced into selling drugs. And who saved you. I did." He yelled, projecting his voice.

I was about to answer when I saw Angus Cute little button nose pointing at me."Aww did my baby Angus wake up from is long loving sleep."He responded whimpering like a dog would.

I Completely ignored Prodigy and started to pet Angus. I swear its only once in a while I get to hear Prodigy yell. And I hate it. I feel like I he turns into a new person.

I spoke in a calm voice while I petted Angus on the head. "There was no need for the yelling. I was just trying reason with this situation. Look I know she'd did all those things to me, but With the stage I'm in I seriously don't wanna stress over Tori. She get on both of our nerves. But I just think we need to forgive her."

He nodded really slowly. He looked like he was about to pop.

I got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen, holding Angus in my arms."Ok, babes I know your hungry.Lets get your stomach full now. I love you Angus."

I heard Prodigy let out a loud sigh. And for the rest of the night we cuddled and watch the rest of the the true blood marathon on the couch in silence. He just kept rubbing my stomach and surely enough I was knocked.I expected him to spend the night;but when I woke up the following Saturday morning, there was no sign of him. I guess he tucked me in and left.