"We'll be Fine"(UPDATED)

Note-sorry if there is any typos ive been writing on my ipod. P.S Ja-dy is Lilly's nickname.

*Sky's Pov-

Its been a week since I've been talking to Jacob. He seemed like a nice guy. I havent kissed him since that "moment" we had. I really dont know why I did it though. I wanted to know the nice side of him, hence the fact that I always cursed him out. I was in my drama class now. Ray was in my class too. I saw Ms.Jay walk into the drama room, which had a huge stage.

"Class as officially begun, be quite. So this assignment is dued whenever I say It's dued. You guys are writing your own plays. I will pick one play that will be performed. This person is gonna direct the play and so on. Remember I suggest you guys start getting your ideas together, cause remember I will surprise you." Ms. Jay said as she walks around passing around papers.

Damm, I dont even know If Im gonna do good on this assignment. I have to try my best. I turned to my phone and to see that there is a text message from my cousin Lilly.

Text Message*-

Lilly- Sky! my mom, auntie Tracy and Jayden said they were going to New Jersey for the weekend this morning.

Sky- Wait that means we have the house to our selfs.....cool :)

Lilly- yup.

End of text message*

I just got an idea maybe I should invite my friends to my house and just chill. And the girls could sleep over. I then texted all of them at the same time saying " come chill at my house today, bring your bf/gf's." With that being said I turned around to ask Ray.

"Hey, Ray wanna come chill with the rest of my friends. Bring Ariel."I said smiling.

"Yeah sure. but why didnt you just text her about it." He said raising a eye brow.

"because. The girl ask to much questions." I said raising an eyebrow too. We both started laughing. The day went by pretty fast and it was already last period.

*Jacob's Pov-

I seriously dont know what to do know. Sky kissed me an I didnt even pull away. I like her and all but, I didnt expect her to like me back. I even asked her for her number. This spoils my chances on this bet. I've been talking and texting Sky ever since we shared our kiss. She really is a nice person. She even have a smart mouth on her. Just then she walks in the classroom.

"Wassup."I said waving at her.

"You know you didnt have to wave just give me a hug." She said smiling. I went to hug her.

"So. Wassup." I said taking a seat next to her.

"You just asked me that." She said taking out her phone. I guess She just born like that then. It was silent then she spoke up.

"Oh.you wanna come chill at my house with my friends. Its like mini party." She said looking at me. I thought about it for a second.

"Sure cool." I said slouching in my chair.

"I,ll be right back." She said walking over to Austin. Wow pretty awkward.

*Sky's-Pov

"Dude why didnt you answer your phone...but anyways wanna come chill at my house with my friends, bring someone." I said hitting his arm.

"First. Ow and second I have no one to go with." He said rubbing his arms.

"Dont worry bout it I'll get you someone. She's really pretty and her name is violet oh and plus she's single."