"Mixed Feeling?"

*Sky's Pov-

Today was a tuesday. I wanted to know where Jacob was taking me. Last night i've been talking on the phone with him asking, he just wouldn't budge. I guess I just have to wait. I went to put on a white button up long sleeve shirt, my light jeans jacket and some bleached per-ripped jeans, and my brown leather boots.

I didnt need my paint brushes today. All I have to do is go to first period and have my attendance taken. School wouldn't notice im gone. I walked downstairs to meet up with Lilly to leave.
"I know your usually happy jumping around acting stupid, but not this happy." I said to Lilly walking towards the train station.

"Im going to catch up with Ray today." She said taking out her phone.

"Have fun, just like I said before dont do nothing stupid, or better yet get your old feelings back for him." I said stopping in my tracks.

"Oh gosh Sky, we just going to get something to eat, nothing else. Damn." She said yelling.

"Whatever you say." I say sarcastically. I always do that to people so they could get mad and keep on talking, thinking I dont believe them. Its funny sometimes.

"Sky." She paused. "You know what I have to go." She said taking the train towards Wherever she was going. I just continued on my way.

I got in first period and sat right infront way in the corner. Mr.Matthews never pay attention to the front he always looks straight ahead. He called the attendence. He called me name, Skyler Jennnings and a couple of others.
"Jacob Perez". He announced. My head spun around faster than sonic at a olympic game. I didnt even notice he came in. He gave me a look. Then I saw my phone vibrate.
(Text Message)
Jacob- You ready to leave :)
Sky- Yess.I just dying to know where we going. :/
Jacob- Its a surprise ;)!!
I just looked back at him. He flashed a smile. The first period bell rang. I left the room before anyone could and waited for him to come out the room. Jacob came out the room and held my hands.
"We taking this exit out." I said. He stopped and looked at me."What I know my ways around this school." We exited out the school and began walking. We had to the take a bus to lower Manhattan. When we finally got to our destination there was to a huge building that was kind of old and abandoned.

"You dragged me to a building. Nice" I said giggling.

"Yes. but you havent seen the best part." He said going towards the fire escape. It was a long climb. When we finally got up to the top he covered my eyes before I could see anything.
"What the heck." I said panting from all those stairs. He guided me and then he finally release his hands from my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I couldnt believe what I saw. The view from this building was so amazing. I could see the Brooklyn bridge and the Manhattan bridge with so many skyscrapers touching each other. I couldnt say a word. I was just so mesmerized.

"Sorry, If its a tad bit lame. but I just needed a place were we could talk and get to know each other." He said sliding his hands through his hair.
"Wow, This is just....so amazing." I said smiling looking at the sky.

"So you like the view." He said walking up to me

"I mean, yeah. I cant believe after all these years of being born and raised in New York, You just dont see views like this." I took a seat on the platform that was on the roof. He sat next to me.
"So you love New York, as much as I do." He said raising his eyebrow.

"duh, ofcourse"

"So, tell me bout your life."

"Boy, this aint no interview, and besides you wouldnt wanna hear about my boring stuck up life anyway." I said looking down.