6. Territory

*Warning: Violence and noncon ahead

A leader can never show weakness, and respect doesn't come without fear. The moment a leader's forgiving side is shown, his orders will no longer be the follower's first priority.

The young woman made her way to the bar to fix the ordered drinks for her guests. Still in her green, silky nightgown and robe, she lifted her head from the bar to glance at the office room. Sitting on one side of the ebony wooden desk was her brother, looking way too cocky and smirking widely. On the other side is the reason her peaceful slumber was disturbed, The Blades' second-in-command, Dane Matés. He seemed way too relaxed, with his feet on the desk. Leaned back on his chair with his arms crossed. The young woman detected, on further observation, that he was infact in deep thought.

"You really should consider sending some armed guys to pickup your delivery next time", the young woman's brother chuckled as she set two beers on the desk. She looked up and made eye contact with Dane. She couldn't make out the look he gave her, as it looked deathly and seductive at the same time. She brushed it off, averting her gaze to see the 15 or-so other men Dane has brought with him. They were all armed and looked way too comfortable in her brother's house.

"I don't need to Spain, knowing the delivery is for me should be enough for you to know not to touch it", Dane replied, his tone of voice and his glare, cold and straight.

Now it was Spain's turn to look too relaxed as he slumped back on his chair. He let out a mocking laugh and cupped the back of his head with his hands. "20 million Dane. That's all. I'll give you back your full delivery".

Dane could not fathom the stupidity of this man. Not only has he stolen from Dane, he has so generously exposed to him his weakness – his angelic little sister. Both the men smirked at each other, until Spain's smirk faded as he realised what was about to happen.

All of The Blades reached for and pulled out their guns in unison. Gunshots erupted through the quiet house as the young woman fell to her knees, her hands shooting up to cover her ears. A bullet pierced through Spain's hand, the one he tried to reach to his own gun with. Within a second he was restrained and the shooting sounds came to a holt, with all 5 of Spain's men lying lifeless on the office floor. Punch after punch was thrown at Spain as Dane made his way to the terrified woman. He wrenched her up by her hair and tugged her to the office room.

"What's your name sweet girl?", his tone was kind though his eyes showed none of it.

"Seth. Please please don't hurt my brother. He made a mistake. Please forgive him. I beg you. Please", she shakily voiced out, her body still shuddering, tears pouring down her pleading eyes.

Dane's face changed into a sarcastically kind expression. With one hand still pulling her hair back, his other arm wrapped around her waist as he kissed her cheek. "Aren't you a precious little thing? What do you say Spain? You know, she really would be a good fuck. I'm sure we'd all like a turn," Dane kept his gaze on Spain as he lowered his hand towards her sex. Seth struggled, and pulled away his hand which earned her a slap by Dane.

"Where the fuck is it?"

"You son of a bitch. I swear if you touch her...", the back of a gun whacked against Spain's face before he could finish.

"Be smart Spain. I'm getting hard already, just seeing her like this", Dane said as he placed a kiss on Seth's hand. She tried to yank her hand away which earned her another slap. Dane tugged her hair, throwing her down to all fours. Dane got onto his knees and caressed her ass. Seth tried to crawl free from his touch, only to be yanked back from her hair again.

Spain looked around the room, his head already growing dizzy. He's already injured, there is no way he could fight back, its suicide. His eyes landed on his sister who was looking at him with an unsure gaze. How could he be so stupid to put her in this position? She is only 18, just yesterday she was exclaiming how eager she was to finish her final year in school. Spain closed his eyes as he remembered her dancing eyes and exuberant giggles as she showed him her graduation dress. She is quite the fine artist and planned on studying Creative Industries in university next year. She has a future, a future that now rests on Dane's hands. 

"Oi Darrel, get over here, you like blondes," Dane offered the helpless girl as the rest of The Blades wolf whistled and laughed.

"NO, stop, ok. Just don't touch her. Its in the first ferry leaving St Lucia," Spain yelled out, blood trickling down his face from a wound on his forehead.

"Next time show us your whores, not your sister," Dane chuckled out and reached for his phone. He texted the intel to Club.

"My guys are gonna check that ferry. We're gonna be here until I hear back from them".

...

About an hour passed before Dane received the confirmation.

With the brother and sister tied to either side of the desk, Dane considered his options. He's got what he wanted. He can just let them be and forget about this.

Forgiving and leaving, a mistake of this magnitude, unpunished, can be detrimental to his gang's reputation. Years and years of work, tears and bloodshed went into creating the respect and fear his gang commands. Is he really going to risk losing that, to take mercy on this imprudent man and his sister?

Dane stopped arguing and reached for his gun, pulled it out and pointed it directly at Spain.

"Man, I didn't lie, its in the ferry,", Spain hurriedly said with a panicked voice.

"Yeah it was in the ferry, so you're no longer of use to me," Dane didn't blink once, but tightened the grip on his gun in sure resolution.

The gunshot somehow sounded louder than the ones before. As its sound died down, Spain's lifeless body slumped as his head fell to his chest. All that could be heard were Seth's screams and her hyperventilating before she passed out from shock.

"Darrel, take out your phone. Shoot a video of all the bodies, and get rid of her, I don't want a vengeful sister situation. Video killing her too and send the videos out to all the other gangs. That should remind them not to meddle in our business." The lack of emotion in his voice was astonishing.