4. Devils Roll Their Dice

"Her life was stable until she met me, Sheltered and safe so she never gets freed, But she loves trouble she's drawn to the danger, Never goes crazy, I bet I can change her, I could make her fall in love with a stranger" – G-Eazy

Dane was never a fan of blue eyes... ironic because he has blue eyes himself. He didn't like how they gave away too much about their owner's emotions and feelings. He thought dark brown eyes are the best at concealing. A mystery is always welcome in Dane's world... which is probably why he found Laura to be so fascinating.

But, his pickiness aside, he couldn't deny how beautiful the creature before him was. The wind was blowing her hair in the wrong direction, right to her face but she was not making any effort to pull it back. The woolly yellow dress and oversized jacket she was wearing did nothing to complement her figure. But, even through that, she was GORGEOUS. Dane wished to have her right there and then... 

"Aren't you cold", Leta asked, looking at his exposed arms. Dane only realised then that he was staring at her.. that must've looked creepy. He snapped out of it and chuckled a bit to himself.

"A bit", he said, sitting down next to her, straddling the bench, facing her. Leta placed the book on her lap and took off her jacket and offered it to him. The long-sleeved woolly dress is enough to keep her warm. "I thought it's the guy who's supposed to do that".

"Please it's the 21st century", Leta said as he put on her jacket. Now that his arms are covered, she wished she got a better look at his tattoos first.

They both sat there in silence, occasionally glancing at each other. Somehow, it didn't feel awkward to either of them. Neither felt the need to initiate conversation.

The wind blew again, a bit harsher this time causing Leta's hair to go, everywhere. This time she did try to pull it back, and felt two more hands come to her aid. Dane collected her hair, laughing mockingly and tied it up to a bun. "Thanks", Leta let out an embarrassed smile as she felt his hand, right above her knee. She only noticed then that he's moved closer to her, his knee is touching the side of her thigh.

Feeling a shiver, not from the cold night, Leta looked at Dane's hand on her thigh, and then up at him. His features sharp and intimidating, Leta had to dig for some courage to speak. "So, you're waiting for your friends too?", she whispered with a tight-lipped smile.

Dane returned her smile with a smirk, then reached with his other hand to grab her waist. He roughly pulled her towards him as the hand on her thigh moved to grab her hip. Leta gasped at his action and lightly gripped his shoulder, her other hand still holding her book. She faced away from him as his forehead rested on her temple. The knowledge of how close they are caused a tingling sensation in her belly and she questioned her morals. This is a complete stranger. His breathe brushed her cheek and she blushed, biting her bottom lip.

Dane moved his hand on her hip to her neck to caress her cheek with his thumb. Her skin is so soft and she looked so delicate in his capable arms. He placed a gentle kiss on her cheek then moved to her earlobe. He wanted to whisper all sorts of things. He thought how he could strip this sweet creature off her bravery and make her his. He chuckled against her neck at the thought as Leta's breathing pace increased. She let go of the book, dropping it and along with it, dropping her pride and security. She instead placed her hand on his thigh, turning her torso to face him. She placed a light kiss on his lips, taking Dane by surprise. He pulled back a bit to look at her with a curious look on his face. She looked so eager and he didn't want to hold back anymore.

"Straddle me", he commanded.

She stared at him, bewildered.

Dane inhaled loudly, showing impatience "I hate repeating myself".

Leta really should be running, or telling him to 'get lost', but she didn't want to. She has never been this way with any guy ever. As dangerous as this was, something about his commanding voice broke down her pride. She stood up. Being deliberately slow in her motion and maintaining eye contact with him, she lifted the skirt of her dress, lifting one leg over the bench then sat down, facing him with one leg on either side of his hips. Eager to feel his toned chest, she placed her hand there.

"Now What?", she questioned seductively. He had his arms wrapped around her waist. He lowered one arm to grab her ass and squeezed gently. She gasped slightly, feeling his hardness against her entrance. He seized her lips with his and kissed her roughly. Moving away from her lips, he continued his violation on her jaw, down her neck and onto her shoulder. She tilted her head back in pleasure as soft moans escaped her. Dane wanted to taste and touch every inch of her but he knew this wasn't the night. This night was meant to be just a tease, the first move of his cruel plan.

Unaware of his intentions, Leta was lost in a stance of pure pleasure and torture. Dane's arms were roaming all around her body. Dane pulled her dress down her shoulders and quickly removed her maroon bra, letting it fall between them. She felt exposed and she felt her cheeks burning when she saw that her nipples are hard. But she regained her confidence when she saw him biting his lips hungrily. He was pleased, not only at how full and perfectly round her breasts are, but also at the sight of her nipples, already hardened. He grinned, devilishly looking up at her as he lowered his head, taking one of her sensitive buds in his mouth. He maintained a tight grip on her waist and squeezed her other breast. He bit and sucked on her light brown bud as she tightened her grip on his shoulders.

Leta was glad he held her so firmly in his arms, for she felt like she would crumble completely if he didn't hold onto her. Moaning shamelessly, she arched her back, forcing more of her breasts into his expert mouth. Looking up at the sky, she smiled at seeing just two stars now, winking at her ever so subtly. She closed her eyes, taking in the sensation of all the things he's doing to her tenderness. She never thought that her nipples are so sensitive, every stroke of his tongue tingled and at every direction, a fresh wave of shivers. It was almost too much for her to take. "Oh dear God", she sighed. She felt his lips curve into a smirk.

Then

Out of nowhere

He stopped.

Let go of her completely and stood up.

"Thanks for the jacket", he said taking it off and placing it around her shoulders.

"But...", she tried to talk, still panting.

Before anymore words could come from her, he left, walked into the quiet of the night, leaving her breathless and lost for words.

"Urghh", she groaned before covering her face and falling back onto the bench.