2. Get The Girl

"The hell dude, we just did 2 hours of training", Dark exclaimed, seeing his beta Dane, doing bench presses. Of course Dark isn't his real name, but The Blades went by whatever they liked to be called.

"Training your weak asses isn't enough for me, round everyone to the briefing room, I'll be down in 10. Line up the new recruits outside, I gotta test their marksman skills", Dane replied, authority clear in his voice.

After 5 more minutes, Dane rested the weights down. Any other day, he wouldn't stop until his muscles are trembling and his sweat is stinging his eyes, but today he had a shit load of work to get through. He wiped the sweat off his toned body and pulled on a grey, long sleeved shirt. Still in his gym shorts, he made his way to the briefing room.

"OK, listen up. We've already got the purest shit sent to us from Thailand, but we're not gonna distribute them until we get a clear market. Easiest way to get rid of our competition is to rat out all the others, without getting ourselves caught", Dane started his speech, all eyes on him.

"I had Club follow around Leta Keeting, the seriously hot daughter of the Director General of Security", Dane continued, followed by a wave of wolf whistles. "Turns out she's your typical good girl, but good news for us, she's got bad friends. Her friends like to party at the Qantas club and brings Leta with them to play mother. They'll be there tonight"

"Now the plan is simple: one of us are gonna approach her, get the girl to fall in love, educate her about the whereabouts of all the other gangs, and then as a favour to her lover and country, she will let her daddy know all the info. The Director General will arrest all the other gangs, clearing our competition. Easy."

"The question is, who's gonna be Leta's new lover? Personally, I think I should do it, given I'm the hottest guy here", Dane finished, to a round of applause from the ladies and grunts from the dudes.

"Right, its settled then. I'll sweep sweet Leta off her feet tonight. NOW, everyone back to work."

Once the room cleared, Dane remembered he still haven't had breakfast, and made his way to the kitchen. Laura was standing against the kitchen bench, wearing nothing but her soft blue panties.

What a sight.

Dane loved how confident Laura was in her body. She is an absolute beauty with brown eyes, gorgeous black hair and, what Dane liked the most about her, well defined cheekbones. She had a tattoo on her back "Philippians 4:13". Who said bad girls can't be religious? Dane's eyes landed on another tattoo she had on her shoulder of a daisy. No matter how many times he's bit that tattoo, he just couldn't get enough.

Walking past her to the pantry, he lightly smacked her ass. "Put some clothes on, I've got a shit tonne to do today. I've got no time to get excited", came Dane's lustful voice.

"I'm sure you can spare 5 minutes for a quickie", Laure walked, seductively towards Dane. He didn't think twice before reaching down and grabbing her thighs. He lifted her up and pinned her to the pantry door. He buried his face into her neck and cupped one of her breasts. The soft moans escaping her only made his bulge bigger. She started grinding against his bulge and he quickly pulled out his dick. Pulling her panties, just enough to expose her wet lips, he pounded into her mercilessly.

Banging her against the pantry door in a steady, yet rough pace, he let out a sexy groan. He felt Laura's cunt clamp his cock, sending him over the edge. It amazed him how tight she is, even after the number of times he's had her. Feeling her tightness around him, he sped up his pace, causing Laura to dig her nails into his skin, adding to the scratches previously made on his back.

They approached the climax in sync and after 3 more thrusts, they both came. Dane held himself in her for a second before pulling out. He quickly pulled on his shorts and went to the sink to wash his hands. "So you and Dark, you two getting serious?", Dane asked, walking back to the pantry.

"You jealous?", came Laura's reply as she turned to leave the kitchen.

"Not as long as you let me hit it from time to time", Dane chuckled.