1. Dane Irish Matés

Appearance: I picture him as Jaime Campbell Bowers as Jace Wayland in The Mortal Instruments series:

Past: His mother left him with his father when he was 3 years old. His father is a good-for-nothing alcoholic, although he worked many jobs to make a living to provide for his son. The father and son relied heavily on government funds. Despite the small house in a crappy neighbourhood, constantly drunk and careless nature of his father and overwhelming financial constraints, Dane had a good relationship with his old man. Dane wanted his father's hard work to be paid-off so he took his school work seriously. In the small state school he went to, he was always a top student.

When Dane was 16, studying in grade 11, his father worked at a local wood furniture manufacturing place. The Wood furniture store: Clarity Lasso Wood (CLW) is owned by the Australian billionaire Clive Satint.

One day his father came home, completely drunk. In his state, he accidently let slip to Dane that he witnessed a drug exchange in the store. He told Dane that the wood furniture business is most likely a cover up or facade for how Clive Satint really makes his billions.

The very next day, his father died at work due to a "heart attack". Dane put the puzzle together to figure out that his father was simply killed because he saw something he shouldn't have.

In his defeated and heartbroken state, Dane made an impulsive decision to take down Clive Satint.

His plan: drop out of school and join the local thug king Cartel's gang The Blades. The Blades are rivals with Clive Satint in the drug business. Dane planned to improve The Blades to a point where they will take over all of Australian drug businesses, putting Clive Satint out of business.

So it happened that Dane dropped out of 11th grade, joined The Blades and he, overtime became their 2nd in command (beta). 5 years after he joined (21 years old), The Blades business is at an all time high. They still haven't caught up with Clive Satint, but they are giving him one hell of a competition.

During his time, Dane formed good relationships with his fellow gang members. He considered them his family and hence decided to remain with The Blades, to even go down with them.