Life-Loves-Lies The Reunion

Five long years...

That was the time it took me to forsake nine years of teachings...nine years of lies...nine years of hell.

My name is Marco Volkov. I am an Assassin. And this was my life.

It was fourteenth birthday when I was given my first target. A demon who had been attack our trainees. I was meant to stop them.

My transport left at 2:36 exactly. I was inside the *APC barreling down some god forsaken road with nothing to do but listen to the radio pumping out P.O.D., Linkin Park, and Metallica for hours on end. Nothing else mattered then. All my mind could remember were the sixteen murdered assassin trainees that never woke up in the morning. Bombings, slit throats, assassination. Their horrors would be paid for by their so-called Gods. I was to delivered them to justice...something felt off.

"YO MARCO! Wake up man, we're coming up on the stronghold." Called Maskus

Maskus was the only person i felt was a friend after Joey and Grace.

I mourned them every night, praying to God that they be delivered in their sleep and not against war with my brothers and sisters.

He answered my prays...somewhat

I arrived at the stronghold, nearing night fall. With the room already preped all I needed to do was set myself up for the ambush.

It was nearly dawn and nothing had happened. I was about to drop from my post and get some shut-eye. That was until the flood lights were set off. The room flooded with blinding light as something entered from the window.

I cut myself from my harness falling directly onto one of the TWO Templars struggling against a team of trainees hanging onto them. I knocked the one out cold with the fall but the other manged to escape back into the night...some much for a perfect kill.

With one detained we moved him into an interrogation cell. Happy birthday to me. I made my way down into the cell ready to take his poor soul go to hell and back. That was before I saw his face.

Joey...it was Joey, I couldn't stand to think that he was the demon I was meant to destroy.

Never-the-less I dawned a mask and began to go to work on him.

After three hours I left with nothing. I changed out of my blood soaked cloak and into fresh black mesh armor.

Then I went back in...minus the mask. He knew who i was instantly. He ripped the chains from the wall, I have never seen anyone able to do that before...I thought he was going to kill me then and there. It would have been easier if he had. Instead he threw his arms and embraced me like a brother instead..

We sat down and told each other everything...

He told me how the instructors that survived made that attack into a kidnapping once they found that I was missing. Suddenly I was a martyr. They used me, in my  "abduction" into something they could use to fuel the created hatred for the Brotherhood.

He went crazy when I told him I was here on my own. He completely believe that I was kidnapped. He never questioned why the most powerful empire in his world couldn't bring back one young boy. I took off the chains and  lead him around the stronghold. He was shocked and confused when he say the numerous students laughing and walking among their teachers. He was taught to believe that  we were monsters...simple suicidal killers with no God. I turned his world upside down.

He didn't know what I had planned.

Poor Joey...

************************************************************************************************************

Hey all like always leave me some comments and tell me how i am doing