Life-Love-Lie: Broken

I woke up about three days later in a cell. Nothing fancy just a standard 9x9 cell with four armed guards staring down the barrel of a hair trigger rigged M16. So yea nothing big.

Someone had left me what looked like a journal. Just a small black leather book, nothing much but I swear I had seen it before.

With nothing else to do I sat down and started reading, didn't take to long to see that it was Grace's Diary. I leaved through it until I found the day I was liberated.

12/6/2006

Today is our biggest test. I am freaking out. I think I am more scared for Joey then myself. But i know that Marco won't let us down. He hasn't for nine years so why start know. Wish me luck! XD

12/18/2006

I swear on my life I am going to kill every last assassin bastard this side of hell. I geuss I should atleast tell you why. They took him. During the ride back to debreifing they swarmed the campus. They were every where but I couldn't manage to hit one. Marco was amazing though, he got us into the tower in the courtyard and had Joey blasting the demons to hell. But then he tried to get help...He just disappeared. I SWEAR I WILL AVENGE YOU MARCO!!!!

I didn't see anything other then names and means of death for twenty pages. She kept track of who and how she killed my brothers. Nearly two hundred names and all taken down differently. But there was one name that was marked.

Juan Kieols-the one who took Marco...

However she was mistaken, I faslified my name after turning, just in case. I was this "Juan Kieols" and she never meant to go for the trainees, the whole thing was to kill me or rather my name. Her supieors gave her anything she needed.

12/5/2011

Tomorrow Marco would have been fourteen, and we could have gone and lived together now. This is the last one and they have given me a blank check and green lights across the board to take down the bastard that stole him from me. I think they knew about us. I mean why would they just let "me" tackle this project...it doesn't matter now...I will finally be done my mourning. Tomorrow and its finally over.

O my god, I felt so sad...that day she was finally about to say goodbye and she finds me again. Have I made a terrible mistake? But this only means that my plans will go into action....and now its time to get some templar help