:|21|:

It was like 7:00am when I woke up. I only slept for like 3 hours because I was up all night talking with his mom crying while she was asleep and thinking about if Noah was going to remember me or not.

I was so great full that he was ok and that I could be here with him. I missed him so much and I felt guilty that I wasn't there for all his accomplishments even though he was there for mine.

I started tearing up again at the though of losing him but I snapped out of it. He's not dead he's here and he's going to be okay. I thought to myself. You have to stay positive everything's going to be okay. I kept reminding myself.

When Noah woke up he looked around and stopped in my direction. He looked me up and down and his eyes started tearing up. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Y/n?" He whispered with his voice breaking "yeah Noah is me" I said crying we hugged for a while until I felt someone's hand rubbing my back.

I realized that I wasn't the only one that was concerned about him and let go so everyone else could hug him. Everyone was hugging him and then the nurse came in.

She explained that he has to take medication and that he has to go to physical therapy. She said she still had to run tests but that for the most part he's fine.

Finn and the rest of the cast went back to film stranger things so it was just me Noah and his mom. "I'm going to get some food, do you guys want some?" She said getting up.

"Panda Express?" Noah said "sure" she said leaving. "Y/n I'm sorry" Noah said breaking the silence. "You don't have to be it's ok I'm just glad you're ok" I said

"No it's not I thought you were holding me back and I feel so guilty about it. You didn't understand why I didn't what I did and I just left you there. I'm sorry y/n I really am." He said with years rolling down his face.

"Noah it's fine don't worry. You're not a bad person I forgive you I love you Noah you're my best friend and I'm just glad you're okay" I said crying.

His mom got back and we ate and laughed and had the best time. We talked about child hood and about how I got an acting job and how Noah could remember and didn't lose his memory.

"Y/n remember when I fell out of the treehouse we had!?" Noah almost yelled "Oh my god! I do" I said busting out in laughter. "You fell out of the tree house?!" His mom asked in concern.

"Noah was trying to act cool for a picture and was laying against the rails and they broke!" I said laughing. "And if I didn't fall on the nets I would've broken something!" He said as we all laughed.

I'm glad I'm his friend again I thought to myself Noah is my best friend and maybe he possibly one day could be even more. But for right now Im happy and Noah's happy and That's all that matters.

What if I ended the story right here? Like a 3 more chapters and there? Would you guys be mad?? I mean I could write more but I feel like this is kind of a good ending? Just let me know.